WTS: Izzy bakelite magazines - 7.62 & 5.45

** Cross posted ** Timestamp gets it **

I have more of the 7.62x39 bakelites available. PM me or reply here if you would like to reserve any before I post more of them for sale.

I am selling some of my magazines. At the moment I am trying to sell (14) 7.62x39 30 round Izhmash bakelites and (16) 5.45x39 30 round Izhmash bakelites. All of the 7.62x39 bakelites have the ribbed type floorplates. 9 of the 5.45x39 bakelites have the smooth floorplate,7 of them have the ribbed type. If you prefer one over the other, let me know. All floorplates are original. These have been stored in the oily brown cancer paper of death. Most of them are unused and still have nice clean original followers (see picture).

$45.00 shipped Priority Mail for 1 magazine or $40.00 each + $10.00 flat rate Priority Mail for multiple magazines (*depending on the size of box needed).

** I will also sell these as bakelite rebuild kits at no extra charge. **

Discreet Paypal (no gun talk) only for now. +4% or gift payment (no fee). You do not need a Paypal account for pay for these via Paypal. I can send an invoice to your email address and you can pay with a credit card through Paypal without having to sign up, if needed. If you do not have Paypal and would like to pay by credit card processed through Paypal, the +4% is mandatory, as it will not send as a gift payment.

Reply here or PM me with caliber & quantity wanted.

7.62 remaining: 0

Echomaker - 2

callo - 2

Floyd - 2

BashyMcNasty - 1

vermontmadman - 5

MississippiShooter - 2

5.45 mag numbers (specify if you would like a certain number):

135 - 171 - 89 - 90 - 6 - 146 - 82 - 10 - 129 - 159

5.45 remaining: 6

m1lk - 1

jwiedy - 2

Polak - 2

post-7122-0-05744200-1299816500_thumb.jpg

post-7122-0-67602200-1299816502_thumb.jpg

post-7122-0-05803000-1299816505_thumb.jpg

post-7122-0-23083000-1299816988_thumb.jpg

Floorplates (a little dusty. Will wipe them down with light coat of oil prior to shipping):

post-7122-0-74799800-1299816506_thumb.jpg

Edited by KC913
  • Like 3

According to my math, the 7.62 mags are all sold pending funds at the moment. I have a few more that I will sell once these are all sold and shipped. Going through various stuff and selling it as I come across it.

If you need the magazines shipped disassembled as rebuild kits, just let me know via PM when you send payment.

Edited by KC913

8 of the 5.45 bakelites are still available. I will post more of the 7.62x39 for sale when all of the current 5.45's are sold. PM me or reply here if you would like to reserve any 7.62x39 bakelites before I post more of them.

Edited by KC913

I was going through more magazines and other things today and I came across 2 matching numbered early rare Izhmash "long neck" or "long top" 7.62 bakelites if anyone is interested in a rare matching numbered pair of hard to find bakelites. The stamps on them are different but they are both the long neck type and they both have the same number.Shoot me an offer if interested in the pair. Don't want to split them up. I also have a pair of matching "47" numbered 7.62 bakelites if anyone wants to throw me a reasonable offer.

Edited by KC913

KC913, my AKs thank you!!! I received the Izzy bakelite this afternoon, and all I can say is WOW! The magazine is in pristine condition. Unless I'm missing something it has never been inserted into a magazine well. Now all my Tula bakelites have an Izzy to keep them company! Thanks again for the sale! :up:

• Like 1

KC913, my AKs thank you!!! I received the Izzy bakelite this afternoon, and all I can say is WOW! The magazine is in pristine condition. Unless I'm missing something it has never been inserted into a magazine well. Now all my Tula bakelites have an Izzy to keep them company! Thanks again for the sale! :up:

Glad you like it. :up:

If anyone wants 7.62 Izzy bakelites, post here and let me know how many you're interested in and I will see what I've got. The first people to reserve them get them.

Also interested in trading a couple of the remaining 5.45 Izhmash bakelites for an Izhmash AK100 poly folding stock.Or a combination of Russian muzzle brake and 5.45 bakelite.

Edited by KC913

Just pulled out 11 more 7.62x39 Izhmash bakelites. 3 may be spoken for. So, 8 available right now. Paypal only for the time being.

Edited by KC913
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.