has anyone seen this??

I found this on Amazon, does anyone have any experience or know if its any good? The description is: UAG Tactical Tri-Rail Barrel Weaver/Picatinny Light-Laser-Grip Mount For Saiga 12/20 Gauge Shotguns

Ha! Unless they'res some hidden screws, have fun taking a decent portion of your gun apart to get that sucker on.

You mean this one??

UAG Tactical Tri-Rail Barrel Weaver/Picatinny Light-Laser-Grip Mount For Benelli 12/20 Gauge Shotguns

:lolol: :lolol:

It's a universal mount, I've seem some peeps here put them on their Saigas though, it could easily be mounted past the hand guard right on the barrel.

I found this on Amazon, does anyone have any experience or know if its any good? The description is: UAG Tactical Tri-Rail Barrel Weaver/Picatinny Light-Laser-Grip Mount For Saiga 12/20 Gauge Shotguns

Ha! Unless they'res some hidden screws, have fun taking a decent portion of your gun apart to get that sucker on.

There are screws on both the top piece and the bottom piece that are visible in the picture for a total of 4 for the top and 4 for the bottom.

It will allow you to mount stuff between three quarters of an inch to just over an inch on a shotgun barrel with the same dimension range. I think in the marketing pics they actually show it on a Saiga 12.

post-4669-0-27590700-1300143298_thumb.jpg

I had one, it was nice. I sold it, but it was pretty well built. There's 4 screws that go on the plate that clamps onto the barrel, and 4 on the bottom for a flashlight. Got mine from cheaperthandirt for $20 a while back.

EDIT: BTW I locked the screws on mine down pretty tight. No stripping.

Edited by jmzzl

just a suggestion; but if you have a drill you can add custom= shortened rails which are inexpensive with screws from hardware store to your factory handguard which will look much better! but to each their own?:dollar: your $ and gun use what you like! CSS has a rail kit with drill bit and all for like 13-15 bucks and its easy! just saying.

Edited by Guns Are Great

Bought one. It just weighs a lot. Even with the screws tight, magnum loads shifted it around. I would be happy for someone else to enjoy it.

Afterward, I picked up a 2nd factory for end, and 12" piece of rail. Just level the factory grip a bit on a belt sander and drill through. You will like it much better.

Edited by GunFun