After surviving the Earth Quake & Tsunami, they're now being exposed to radiation. They already been exposed to 20% the amount of radiation that causes the 1st levels of sickness. My mom is flying my brother out as soon as possible (fucking bastards are price gouging and charged my mom $5000 for a one way ticket!). The Naval Base won't allow her to leave yet, and they probably won't until they've received more radiation and its causing physical harm.

If you Pray, or if you don't... whatever you do please send your best wishes that way.

I'd really appreciate it

Thanks

~Stephen

• Like 5

Thank you all so much I truly appreciate it! I know it help.

My Brother is flying back to the states now. He'll be here tomorrow evening. Mom doesnt has to stay there so keep the good vibes going.

Thank you all so very much!

I appreciate it more than words can say

~Stephen

Well less than 12hrs after my mom put my Brother on a plane... I got a call from Mom this morning... & they are going to evacuate the base. I don't know who all (which ranks and such) are going to be evacuated, except that Mom said she's getting out. She must have found out when she got back to base after taking my Brother to Toyko. WOW

Thank you for your prayers; I know they helped :)

~Stephen

Well less than 12hrs after my mom put my Brother on a plane... I got a call from Mom this morning... & they are going to evacuate the base. I don't know who all (which ranks and such) are going to be evacuated, except that Mom said she's getting out. She must have found out when she got back to base after taking my Brother to Toyko. WOW

~Stephen

Good news, glad to hear it.

~Stephen

Great news!