Nice job. I've been thinking about picking up one of those paracord bracelets from one of those "support the troops" organizations. On top of obviously supporting the troops, it couldn't hurt to have some paracord in easy access at all times. I've been looking into paracord uses and they're pretty damn endless.

• Like 2

also forgot to add don't get caught up on anything or you just might end up chocking yourself to death. I always get new boots coming in thinking its a great idea to replace their dog tag chains with 550 cord.

That was a No Go for us jumpers. Would suck getting that caught going out the paratroop door of a C-130. We did make a bunch of paracord bracelets while deployed though. That necklace would be a good way to carry 25 feet of paracord though for emergencies although I'd probably hang it on my ruck instead of wearing it. Is the cord gutted on that necklace or whole?

Edited by MT Predator

also forgot to add don't get caught up on anything or you just might end up chocking yourself to death. I always get new boots coming in thinking its a great idea to replace their dog tag chains with 550 cord.

That was a No Go for us jumpers. Would suck getting that caught going out the paratroop door of a C-130. We did make a bunch of paracord bracelets while deployed though. That necklace would be a good way to carry 25 feet of paracord though for emergencies although I'd probably hang it on my ruck instead of wearing it. Is the cord gutted on that necklace or whole?

It is whole, the knot holding it together is made from 2 loops passed through each other, it will keep it together, but would come loose with body weight.

Looks good! It could be a hell of a single point sling if you lengthened it.

Was actually thinking about making one, if I have enough cord left, it would probably take 60 to 70 ft.

Looks good! It could be a hell of a single point sling if you lengthened it.

Ok, I think I have the bug, can anyone who has a good single point measure it for me, how long overall, and how much adjustment there is? I haven't nailed down how to make it adjustable, but I have a couple of ideas, all this pending on whether or not I have enough para cord left.