Converted S-12s for a grand

Even if all this crap dies down and the ATF does nothing, prices will never go back down to the $500 range. And the manufacturer saw the prices people are willing to pay, and upped it's price to distributors. There isn't enough inventory out there for the market to be flooded and allow the hoarders/gougers to take the bath they deserve.It's hard to swallow that $650 is a good price for a Saiga12 now.

Edited by lunker

I bought one from a local builder (kvar Warsaw stock) done very nice for $750 when all this import nonsense started. So depending on your view on how all this pans out....1k seem a bit high...but if you gotta have one...might be worth it.

classic is getting greedy. they went from 699 last week to 749 this week.

i even call to confirm my order and was told they were missing some info which is bs and i feel that when the guns get here they will tell me no guns for me at 699 they were sold to people after me for 749 but we will see...

i even call to confirm my order and was told they were missing some info which is bs and i feel that when the guns get here they will tell me no guns for me at 699 they were sold to people after me for 749 but we will see...

Classic doesn't know shit about firearms. I would not buy a conversion from them. I could elaborate, but I will not allow them to waste any more of my time. Long story....

Classic doesn't know shit about firearms. I would not buy a conversion from them. I could elaborate, but I will not allow them to waste any more of my time. Long story....

We have plenty of time. lol Could you please elaborate. I'm borderline planning on buying another from them. But that price jump has me rethinking a buy from them. They are semi-local to me thats why