Read your letter to the ATF regarding shotgun importation.

I think that it is safe to say that the Saiga 12 will be labled as a DD just like the Streetsweeper. I had the hopes that they would fear a law suit that would over turn the 68' GCA which would in turn void the 89 import ban, but I now think that the agency is too incompetent to think things through at that level. I think that the Saiga will be ban and we will be on a long road to a law suit that will eventually over turn the 68' GCA. Things will initially get worse, but will ultimately get better in the end.

Edited by Crusader
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a psychological response from the ATF to discourage you from ever emailing them again.   Do not let it discourage you. All emails sent to the ATF are subject to FOIA requests if you ever wan

I still don't see the problem, your physical address is a matter of public record, so is your phone number. Anyone can find either with the right amount of perseverance and knowing which public build

http://www.atf.gov/about/foia/shotgun-study-responses/0306-shotgun-study-responses.pdf'     Well anything and everything you put in the letter is posted online.. Including your email address and ma

Personally, I would like to know if someone that sent in a letter has had any problems with the ATF recently. Anyone having trouble getting an SBS, SBR, FFL?

I sent mine in mid-April while I was waiting on my C&R FFL. Got the FFL the first. I'm about to put in 2 form 1's and a form 4, we'll see how those go.

Told ya.

You'd be surprised what is public information. For instance, if I know your name, I can get your address. If I know your name and address, I can find out not only where you are employed but how much the taxes were on your house last year.

All without breaking one law.

How do you think collections agencies track people down???

Hell, usually, the Name and employment part are on your Facebook page... :rolleyes:

Edited by Caged
  • Like 1