Retards can own Saiga's too, right?

I'd like to thank Cliff at Tac-47 for being professional. I preordered a Saiga 12 from him a couple of weeks ago but I never asked my FFL guy to send Tac-47 his license. Couple of days ago my ovaries were acting up and I bitched in the following thread http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/66903-tac-47-saiga/ about the delay. Without calling me 'full retard' or 'shit-for-brains' or any other appropriate title he opined that without a FFL license he could not send out a firearm. Yesterday I directed my FFL guy to email his license. Today Cliff sent me a tracking number.

The bigger problem, is the dealer is a fucking dumbass and sends the FFL in without the customer's name on it. I have a huge stack of FFL's here that go to orders, but I don't know which ones to match them up with. Then we have to contact the customer again for the FFL, only to be told "it was already sent". Really? Well maybe it's one of the FFL's in this big fucking stack with no name on it.

I always tell the customer to make sure their name is on the FFL when it's faxed in, but that rarely happens.

Tony

• Like 4

I always tell the customer to make sure their name is on the FFL when it's faxed in, but that rarely happens.

Tony

Or AT LEAST put the name of your FFL in the order.

• Like 1

I don't know how people just assume shit's going to sort it's self out. Personally, I'm always worried my orders won't get processed because of some clerical error, or missing info. But then again, maybe I'm not cautious, just impatient. When I get a new toy, I want that bastard in my hands ASAP. Like hell I'm gonna just leave my money in sombody else's hands waiting for me to ask for my purchase.

The bigger problem, is the dealer is a fucking dumbass and sends the FFL in without the customer's name on it. I have a huge stack of FFL's here that go to orders, but I don't know which ones to match them up with. Then we have to contact the customer again for the FFL, only to be told "it was already sent". Really? Well maybe it's one of the FFL's in this big fucking stack with no name on it.

Tony

Take them by email and require them to put the customer name and order # in the subject line, and print them out yourself. If you lose it, you still have it in the special sendffl@tromix.com email account.

Subject line.... RE: Order # 94949494 Joe T. Buyer

Makes life much easier. Out of my two businesses, neither operates via fax. Everything is emailed if it doesn't require an original signature or notary.

Tony

You should charge an additional $50 administrative fee to those dipshits. All those 10 minutes of searching added up is enough time for you to build another gun. You're losing money being their mom looking for the kids homework because they misplaced it.

caspian

I asked my go-to FFL for a copy of their license to use when I have guns shipped to them, but they said they couldn't give it to a customer. So, I asked them to fax it instead, using my electronic fax number instead of the shipper. Now, I have a JPEG of their license anytime I need a shipment, putting me in charge of getting that done right.

Tony

Or AT LEAST put the name of your FFL in the order.

So you want people to be responsible for their own problems? Stellar idea! :angel: