I am looking to buy a Saiga 12 drum, or a few 10-12 round mags. Where is the cheapest place to purchase them.

Just a heads up....

Don't look for the cheapest "drum", look for the lowest priced MD-20. :up:

• Like 2

CSS is selling MD-20s for a hundred bucks. Cheapest price I've seen.

There's nothing necessarily wrong with picking up a 12rd ProMag drum, though. You don't always need 20 rounds of ammo hanging off your gun.

^^this^^

I like the MD20, and own several, but I also like the promag 12s and own several... The MD20s are fun at the range, but at home the gun keeps the promag 12s loaded... smaller package, easier to move inside.

Just wish the Chaos Mini Drums would get done :super: I'd be in for about 5 of those in a heartbeat

and aye, CSS has the drums at 99.00 ATM, would be a good time to snag a half dozen or so..

Edited by datrowl

Get one MD 20 and one Promag 12 to start with. Both are good and decide which one fits your overall needs moving forward. I would order from Carolina Shooter Supply because they ship very fast and have great customer service. The Promags are around 70-80. I wouldnt pay over 80 for one. I got the MD20s for sale, but the 100 dollar price tag is very good.

I bought an MD-20 from CSS last Friday, received it yesterday. Almost made a thread to do so but I'll say it here:

"THANK YOU to CSS for the forum discount, awesome service, and FAST shipping. And also THANK YOU to Mike Davidson for such an awesome product. Using my wife's finger nail file I had it locked in, in less than 10 minutes. The thing is just too cool!"

I plan on hopefully doing a little business with all the vendors here, they all offer something I want. And I hope my business with everyone else goes as smooth as it did with CSS...and that the products I buy in the future are as good as the MD20.

I do want a pro-mag 12rounder due to its compactness but in all honesty the MD20 is smaller than it looks in pictures. Chaos drum?!?! This is news to me, can't wait to see it...