Looks very cool............and fast... :super:

I would like to see a couple of close ups if you wouldn't mind.

Click on the pic and it's get bigger. Or what do you want pics of

charging handle, and mag well please.

Edited by read_the_wall

perfect.. :super:

That is very cool.

Did you drill and tap a hole for the forward screw on the scope mount, or just

go with the dovetail?

I just used the dovetail for now. I have friend who runs his the same way with no problems, just used alot of red locktite. :lolol:

• 2 weeks later...

Cool build. If I was starting over I would have used a model 22 and compensator for the build mainly because I believe you get better recoil reduction with a comp than porting. I had planned just going to limited not open but the dropping a red dot on the gun changed that status.

Having the 24 with being able to easily change barrels between a 9mm and 40 S&W cal does give me a could of things and I like the 9mm on speed steel a little better than the 40. The other side of the coin is if you have to knock it down or off the power of the 40 beats the 9, I hate hitting a Texas star plate and it not fall.

post-26137-0-12151400-1307539673_thumb.jpg

Edited by 20-Mags

Cool build. If I was starting over I would have used a model 22 and compensator for the build mainly because I believe you get better recoil reduction with a comp than porting. I had planned just going to limited not open but the dropping a red dot on the gun changed that status.

Having the 24 with being able to easily change barrels between a 9mm and 40 S&W cal does give me a could of things and I like the 9mm on speed steel a little better than the 40. The other side of the coin is if you have to knock it down or off the power of the 40 beats the 9, I hate hitting a Texas star plate and it not fall.

You got a great looking gun there!! I used mine in a 3gun last week and I did not so good with it. I was have a problem finding the dot on the initial draw, once I found it, It worked great. I just need to practice with it and I will be ok.

Thanks.

What I've seen on drawing and playing find the dot is I feel like I find it when the muzzle is pointed down somewhat. This comes I think from years of drawing and having the muzzle a little up to spot the front sight then bringing it down. So now when the gun is level it just feels like its still muzzle down.

The fun of relearning to draw a gun and get it on target wow the fun never ends. :lolol:

Do you shoot speed steel, draw, 5 plates, and repeat 5 times its fun and with 4 or 5 stages you get a lot of practice drawing. :super:

Edited by 20-Mags