New type of 5 round saiga 12 magazines

I think there korean made. Thought everybody here knew about them? From what I understand there fairly reliable but I have no experience with them.

ETA, I believe they are a copy of the factory mags minus the steel locking lug in the front.

Edited by big-J

yeah there was a thread several months back about these. they do not have the steel front lip. but they work great. i have one. took some steel wool and ruffed up the smooth surface.

• Like 1

Right on. Thanks for posting about this Vermontmadman. Dove season is coming up and ive been dreading spending $30 on the surfire 2 rounders. Just seems like a waste. Now i can buy 3-5 of these and just make plugs for them. If I go to the range I can just pop the plugs out.

When/if you order, ask them why the hell they didn't copy the 8 rd mag. :chris:

Oh yeah, mine work great.

would it matter? the big perk of the 8 rnder is the steel front lip. their 5 rndrs dont have it so why would the 8's? youd be in the same boat as the all ready availbe mags. now mike d could do it since his drums are setup the same way.

would it matter? the big perk of the 8 rnder is the steel front lip. their 5 rndrs dont have it so why would the 8's? youd be in the same boat as the all ready availbe mags. now mike d could do it since his drums are setup the same way.

Sure it would if you could get an 8 rounder for 12 buks

missing the point. we already have 8-10 rnd stick mags. basicly youd get a mag that "looked" like the russian 8. but would still have the issues that the us made mags have. the reason the russian 8s are so nice, is the fact that they are built like tanks.

but.. if its purley for looks. with no extra benifet over the us mags, then sure, id take 2.

This. Not looks.