$75.00 FOR AN MD ARMS DRUM!?

from what i understand, all proceeds will go toward the "psl sniper saiga 308" fund.

its a noble and honerable cause. future sales will go towards the converting of said 308 into an m76 lookalike fund.

wont you please help? :angel:

• Like 1

you would post that up when im broke...

terribly sorry sir. he seems to be in the same pickle (not quite broke just a little short). otherwise i dont think hed be selling it. hes a good guy, hope it sells.

I have been wanting to try one of these drums for some time now. Will my S12 cycle Winchester Universal reliably with one of these drums?

I will take it for $85 shipped via Paypal with no fee (I'm feeling cheap and lazy)

hmm... 85.00 shipped? are you trying to con psl sniper sir? the auction clearly states 75.00 plus 10.00 shipping and handiling. ill have none of your "evil" mathmatical shenanigins around here.

are you even familiar with an md 20? :lolol:

sad thing is when i listed this, you where the first person i thought of.

i clearly remember saying to myself " watch evlblkwpnz with his plethora of drums is going to wind up snatching this up".

hmm... 85.00 shipped? are you trying to con psl sniper sir? the auction clearly states 75.00 plus 10.00 shipping and handiling. ill have none of your "evil" mathmatical shenanigins around here.

i clearly remember saying to myself " watch evlblkwpnz with his plethora of drums is going to wind up snatching this up".

Where the hell is A&E? We need a 'Mag Hoarders' show. Psychcotherapists travel the nation trying to understand the mag hoarding mentality.... I could be on the 'Drum Hoarders' season finale. There has to be someone else out there with way more drums than I have. Probably some super quiet loner who never posts on boards. Once every month or so he orders a couple more, fits them to his weapon, and stashes them away for the zombie apocolypse.... in the room next to the room full of MREs.

Where the hell is A&E? We need a 'Mag Hoarders' show. Psychcotherapists travel the nation trying to understand the mag hoarding mentality.... I could be on the 'Drum Hoarders' season finale. There has to be someone else out there with way more drums than I have. Probably some super quiet loner who never posts on boards. Once every month or so he orders a couple more, fits them to his weapon, and stashes them away for the zombie apocolypse.... in the room next to the room full of MREs.

the first step is admitting you have a problem.