Judge Judy - Here's Who You Support With Taxes

Stop paying taxes.

You will eventually anyway when you run out of "money" to pay with. Why pay taxes when they can just print all the money they want to anyway? They had the Fed give TRILLIONS to the banks, the insurances companies, even GM, but did you or I get any help whatsoever besides more strife and higher gas prices? Nope...

Oh wait I forgot, you could get $100 for junking your old car. Yay! All hail Obama!

Thanks for the link. Another Obama supporter that Judge correctly labels a moron. When the economy continues to slow down and eventually crashes, this group of individuals will be hit the hardest. I'm still confused why it's the governments role to provide my tax dollars as grant money in the form of educational grants.

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung

At one point in my life, when my children were young, the school sent the paperwork home for reduced lunch rates at the beginning of the school year. Because I was worked all the overtime I could to support my family, my W-2 showed that I made $1 too much to qualify for reduced school lunches for my kids. I was very proud of that for some reason. :devil: That's right...Proud!

• Like 4