Saiga 12 Barrel Shrouds

I've searched the forums and haven't been able to come up with an answer. The 3 sellers of these, CSS, MAA, and Alumalite have a fairly large variance in price - from about $80 to over $150. Is there a large difference in materials, build quality? I am willing to pay the extra if the quality is there, but would like to hear some feedback first. Thanks!!

We use the highest quality material to build our products and you will not be disappointed.

The most expensive does not mean it is the best I have found.

post-9063-0-83441100-1312376806_thumb.jpg

post-9063-0-89267800-1312376818_thumb.jpg

post-9063-0-11599700-1312376835_thumb.jpg

I don't think there is a huge difference in quality on these, they're all pretty sturdy. The advantage of Alumalite is that they have a wider variety and can do custom work if you want some specific modification. They basically make each shroud to order.

Edited by Mr. Scratch

I have one (MAA bling) but it is a little flashy and not everyone likes it, but I do. Will someone please post the pic of the preditor with the shoulder thingy, these threads are just not the same without it. :)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! How ridiculous. Let's ban something, and we don't even know what the hell it is!?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!

How do the CSS barrel shrouds mount? I've been thinking about one, but without seeing one up close it's hard to decide. TIA,

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! How ridiculous. Let's ban something, and we don't even know what the hell it is!?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!

How do the CSS barrel shrouds mount? I've been thinking about one, but without seeing one up close it's hard to decide. TIA,

It uses the barrel's factory threads on the inside of the shrouds end cap to secure.

I bought a CSS slotted shroud and it has and excellent fit. Really makes the gun look great. Of course I got it to keep from getting burned though... yeah... really I did... 021.gif Oh! and another important thing... CSS has such an awesome and helpful web site. I tend to look there first just because I know I'll find more information about the product or it's installation. Great people to work with... no I don't work there. 018.gif

• Like 1