RANGE DAY WITH AUTOPLUG

went to the range today.i have had a 3 position gunfixers plug since they came out.gun was spotty with low brass.sent bolt to pauly to polish it,also opened up the ports.gun ran well.decided to get a autoplug to move up to the new technolgy.loaded a 5 rounder with the dreded universal bulk pack.the gun fired and ejected but the shells looked like they were not ejecting far.turned the plug 1/2 turn in.bulk pack ejected well.now the test.loaded a 10 rounder with 00 buck,universal,fed bulk pack.ejected everything well with no stopages.this autoplug works well for me.no more turning the plug,which i like.

• Like 2

It's like the Showtime Rotisserie by RONCO . . . "Set it and forget it!" I've fired a drum mixed with the cheapest Wallymart ammo that I could find all the way to slugs and no jams at all even when fired unsupported from the hip.

• Like 1

Love mine. It's kinda heavy in the hand but not noticeable on the gun. Other things overlooked about it;

It will not help an undergassed gun.

It may help an "overgassed gun".

If using ammo with enough oomph to open the valve, theoretically your gas system should run cleaner.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...