Gibson Guitar Reaallllllyyyyyyy!!!!!!!&#33

What the hell, if you have the time watch this, its pretty crazy! They couldn't stop Rock And Roll so they're takin out the guitar manufactures. :lolol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_-taqM5Sk0&feature=player_embedded

• Like 2

If there was ever a reason to doubt that our government had gotten too large, they fact that they are now enforcing the laws of other countries within out boarders should erase all doubt. Also, the fact that one can have property seized without even knowing why is very troubling. I'm gonna stop before I get put on some list. :D

• Like 4

100% Illegal Search and Seizure.

Gibson was told, "You can make all this trouble go away, simply move your manufacturing to either India or Madagascar."

What is really outrageous is the new laws pertaining to the woods used in musical instruments and other objects.

Upon entry in the US, Customs will now be demanding the following.

You must know and have documentation of each type of wood used, were it came from, when it was imported, proof of legal import and so on... Or your property is subject to seizure.

NO ONE HAS THIS TYPE OF DOCUMENTATION!

These fucking bureaucrats are out of fucking control, they are bat shit insane!

The Founding Fathers would be shooting by now.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

C.F. Martin guitars went through the same thing in the early 80's over it's importation of rosewood, and ebony. It had to be cut a certain way and the wood had to be inspected in the country of origin to be certified for shipment and use into the USA. Seems like I remember this effort was to help curtail the cutting down of the rainforrests or something.

I am searching for ebony grips for my 1911 now just as a big FUCK YOU to this out of control goverment. The time is getting near hope everyone has there shit together.

Heres another idea quit making guitars and start making guns I would buy a Gibson AR or AK. God knows I cant play a song on a guitar but I can make a AK SING!!!!:super:

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 2

If there was ever a reason to doubt that our government had gotten too large, they fact that they are now enforcing the laws of other countries within out boarders should erase all doubt. Also, the fact that one can have property seized without even knowing why is very troubling. I'm gonna stop before I get put on some list. :D

We are all on some kind of list, your on a gun forum! :devil:

• Like 3

100% Illegal Search and Seizure.

Gibson was told, "You can make all this trouble go away, simply move your manufacturing to either India or Madagascar."

What is really outrageous is the new laws pertaining to the woods used in musical instruments and other objects.

Upon entry in the US, Customs will now be demanding the following.

You must know and have documentation of each type of wood used, were it came from, when it was imported, proof of legal import and so on... Or your property is subject to seizure.

NO ONE HAS THIS TYPE OF DOCUMENTATION!

These fucking bureaucrats are out of fucking control, they are bat shit insane!

The Founding Fathers would be shooting by now.

its also sounds like another attempt to move an american company overseas. if that happens, there goes more jobs and say goodbye to another quality product.

yeah, our government sucks ass!

• 4 weeks later...