changes in new imports from legion.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just picked mine up after my manditory 7 day "cooling off" wait in MD.   19" barrel with plastic thread protector. Extended hood.   Legion USA Inc. It has the side rail mount.     2011

I want to make a correction, my new Saiga-12 has four ports not three. I noticed a fourth port upon closer inspection with a small mirror inside the gas block. The fourth gas port is obstructed by the

It is good to see that they are trying to improve the platform and maybe they won't need much work, if anything at all, to run reliably off of affordable blasting ammo after being converted. I don't s

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got my S12 on Nov 21. 19 inch barrel, could only see 2 ports, felt a 3rd with a paper clip. 200 rounds of various ammo from bird shot to 000 buck and it would not eject anything but the high brass stuff and not very far(foot and a half maybe). I took the gas block off and found a 4th hole completely covered and full of crap. I could not get a 1/16 drill bit to go through 3 of the holes but did go in 1 and I had to twist it in like a screw, threading the drill bit by hand like a cork screw. I had to actually thread the bit with the hole. I cleaned all the crap up and ran the 1/16 bit through all 4 holes with the drill on slow and straighted the gas block a smidgen so now I can see 3 holes and part of the 4th. I hope I can get it to run better this weekend. I do have an MD gas plug and even slicked things up and put in a reduced recoil spring, running the gas plug on 5 and probably had 100 FTE's. 000 buck FTE on setting 1, worked on 3. Overall around 300 rounds through this shotgun, first time out with #6 Rem (100 rds) 100% FTE. I will make this puppy run some how.