Armed Mob Chases Whities Into Their Home and Attacks Them Within

Makes me glad I live in GA. Here we have "stand you ground" laws. I don't even have to be in my home to use it either.

Gutless mobs of crazy people. Some one above put it right though, shoot a couple and the rest will flee....

.....only problem is if they come back.

Shoot them too, problem solved.

Are police allowed to comb thru a crime scene before an expert or attorney is present?

Of course they are.... You're kidding, right?

No I wasn't kidding. I know it happens, but I wonder if you can request it closed until an expert showed up and a camera was documenting everything they did.

Y'know, the Neo-Nazis held a rally in West Allis, WI in August in response to the Black Mob beatings at the Wisconsin State Fair. I'm not siding with any supremacy group, but I found myself somewhat sympathetic to the treatment the organizer was getting by the local press, basically branding the guy a shameful human being while refusing to call the mob for what it was: a black-against-white beatdown.

And I used to think that a violent race war was something that would never happen. This past year has made me question my previous stance.

White America is extremely sensative to being called racist. They fear that calling it what it is somehow makes them racist. You will often see these stories as "youths" attacking "people" because people are scared to call it like they see it. Then we have Neo-Nazis saying hey this is wrong, so people are scared that if they speak up they will be put in the same grouping as the Nazis.

I don't know how to fix it, but any real discussion on race needs to also include this disturbing trend of groups of blacks beating up whites. (I was about to say recent, but I remember in the 80s this happening in my college town. People really didn't talk about it, but it was happening)

But the bottom line is that if any angry mob busts through my front door carrying pipes and guns, trying to harm me or my family, I don't care if they're black, white, zombies, whatever, it's time to waste the mother fuckers.

• Like 2
Makes me glad I live in GA. Here we have "stand you ground" laws. I don't even have to be in my home to use it either. Gutless mobs of crazy people. Some one above put it right though, shoot a couple and the rest will flee.... .....only problem is if they come back.

Such is the problem. I feel like I would never have a moment's peace after the mob dispersed. I would probably stay up at night and keep watch and sleep during the day.

i'm guessing the man is now a gun owner.

Agreed.

If he'd had any common sense, he would've already been a gun owner and the story would have been very different.

Now, if he has gained anything from this harsh reality slap, it is some common sense and he is buying a firearm and seeking training.

If that ever happens to me here in FL, it will be all over, including the inquiry, before I take the hose to my driveway and sidewalk.

Here in Alabama too. wink.png