They're Glock 21 Mags with Kriss 30Rnd extended mag kits.

...The extension kit cost about $30-35 bucks.

I've got 500rnds though my Vector without a single problem so they extensions seem to work very well.

They fit right into the G21 too!

I actually have one of those mags for my G30, where did you get yours? I have not had as much luck as you with it tho. I want to get another one, how many rounds can you load into yours? Mine only allows me to load about 23 in it for it to feed well.

No its the Pistol version, but the stock is just 80 bucks so its possible to get it registered and built into a SBR for under $300.

I hear the mags get better with some break-in, but I havent had any feeding problems at all with my mags

My very 1st 30rnd mag built would only hold 15 (something was obviously wrong) so I took it apart and rebuilt it.

Now they are holding 28 & 29 rounds (Im hand loading and just can't get the spring to compress any more than that).

I have one more 30rnd extension (for 3 in total), but I haven't built the 3rd one yet (im going to buy more G21 mags today).

Even with 28-29 rounds loaded the rounds seem to slide out nicely without very much pressure/resistance.

I'm liking my 30rnd mag extensions alot; they've been 100% for me so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRmF0Uy7iss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3tZl7Q8Et8

• Like 3

Yeah they fit in my G30 fine also. I may take mine apart and reassemble and see If it fixes the loading issue. It seems like after I get past 20 or so they kinda just pour out with no tension and get harder and harder to load. That said, It does work and feeds fine with about 23 in it. Are you using a 13 rd mag with it? That pistol you have is nasty, I have been dreaming of those.

The SDP (Special Detail Pistol) is new this year. You can find them on GB, and local Kriss Dealers too (I got mine local).

I didnt care too much for the 16" Carbine version (which I have shot). It felt too big for a Pistol Caliber Rifle, but I do love the short version, and the moment I saw Kriss came out with a Pistol I was all over it! & yeah if you get the pistol, a complete stock assembly is just $80 Bucks! ...so for $280 (including the Tax Stamp) it can be SBR'd.

The SDP (Special Detail Pistol) is new this year. You can find them on GB, and local Kriss Dealers too (I got mine local).

I didnt care too much for the 16" Carbine version (which I have shot). It felt too big for a Pistol Caliber Rifle, but I do love the short version, and the moment I saw Kriss came out with a Pistol I was all over it! & yeah if you get the pistol, a complete stock assembly is just $80 Bucks! ...so for $280 (including the Tax Stamp) it can be SBR'd.

SO YOU DID SHOOT THE 16" VERSION ? I WASN'T SURE HOW IT WOULD FEEL IN 16" NOT QUITE SURE HOW IT WOULD FEEL IN PISTOL VERSION BUT IT LOOKS COOL. i FOUND SOME AND IF I BUY THE PISTOL AND SBR IT IT WOULD END UP CHEAPER THAN BUYING THE SBR FROM THE START

Yeah I've shot the 16" Carbine.

I consider the Vector to be a close quarters defender so the 16" Carbine was never an option for me (still fun to shoot though)

If you look hard enough the SBR version is really about the same price as the Carbine & Pistol versions. You just have to get it without the tactical package which comes with lights and EOTech and such. If you know you want the SBR from the start its probably cheaper to just get the SBR from the start. I knew I wanted to get a short barrel version in my hands quicker than waiting 4-6 months so I grabbed the SDP and will think about the SBR build later

EDIT/ADD

The thing about having this in the Pistol configuration is that you have a place to grip with your front (non-trigger) hand. I know thats similar to many hi-power pistol versions of firearms like AK & AR's, BUT the balance feels REALLY REALLY good with the Vector. The bulk of the weight is right in the middle where the vertical bolt mechanism is (you got a hand on each side of it), and that seems to be a big factor in controlability. There is still recoil, but the biggest difference is the muzzle climb which is reduced, and for a big sbr-type pistol I think thats where it shines over other big-pistol platforms

Edited by ItsAllCreated
Yeah I've shot the 16" Carbine.

I consider the Vector to be a close quarters defender so the 16" Carbine was never an option for me (still fun to shoot though)

If you look hard enough the SBR version is really about the same price as the Carbine & Pistol versions. You just have to get it without the tactical package which comes with lights and EOTech and such. If you know you want the SBR from the start its probably cheaper to just get the SBR from the start. I knew I wanted to get a short barrel version in my hands quicker than waiting 4-6 months so I grabbed the SDP and will think about the SBR build later

EDIT/ADD

The thing about having this in the Pistol configuration is that you have a place to grip with your front (non-trigger) hand. I know thats similar to many hi-power pistol versions of firearms like AK & AR's, BUT the balance feels REALLY REALLY good with the Vector. The bulk of the weight is right in the middle where the vertical bolt mechanism is (you got a hand on each side of it), and that seems to be a big factor in controlability. There is still recoil, but the biggest difference is the muzzle climb which is reduced, and for a big sbr-type pistol I think thats where it shines over other big-pistol platforms

I think you sold me on the pistol I don't want to wait the 4-6 weeks either and this way all I have to do is buy the stock and send in the paper work and while I'm waiting I can still shoot it as a pistol

Beautiful piece of engineering. Thanks for sharing the video. She really does pack a punch without the stock on there.

I believe that has a threaded barrel right? If so, have you considered a compensator that would work like the battle comp?

I was interested in the carbine model at one time. Maybe some day. Still need to get that mint spectre from italy before the kriss. super freaking V.. The action is innovative like the RFB. I believe it was supposed to reduce felt recoil but visually, it appears to have quite a kick.

How fast is she back on target?