$569 for Saiga 12 while supplies last

Ours rifles are $289 while supplies last on 223, 5.45 and 7.62. Saiga 12's $569 and 308's $449.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-FIREARMS/Categories?sfs=899f883e

• Like 6

Saiga-12's must be imported into California with a bullet button already installed, or imported disassembled and a bullet button added before re-assembly. This magazine lock is designed to conform to the law as written in CA Penal Code 978.20(a) which defines: "detachable magazine" means any ammunition feeding device that can be removed readily from the firearm with neither disassemble of the firearm action nor use of a tool being required. "A bullet or ammunition cartridge is considered a tool."

Unless you have a friendly FFL that will install it before you pick it up!

i understand this can be shipped to CA without the bullet button right?

Edited by mrwilmoth

I've had my '09 (2) gas port Saiga 12-for a couple of month's now and I wonder if another '11 (3) port) will make a difference. I was thinking about adding an AR-15, etc. though at some point. I still haven't shot my current one yet to even know if there's an issue. Got the "V-plug" and "performance puck" in it though. Also, just got back from the Eastman Gun Show here where I did my Saiga-12 walk-around investigation (ha). At one booth there was one '11 (2) porter (from Alliance Armament in Fla.), another booth five '09 3 porters (all these were from Legion). And he also had a $1500. custom Saiga. He was proud of that one but I think it was over priced from what he said he did (barrel chop and break weld, trigger moved forward, etc. and a basic stock with a storage place in the butt for a "single" shell??

Edited by In-Guage