The overpopulation issue is mostly due to the fact that there are plenty of people that need killin but nobody has bothered to get the job done yet.

Some folks are only alive because it is against the law to kill them!

Edited by Bigtwin

People must have been really stupid 35 years ago because they claimed CO2 was causing the exact opposite of Global Warming with 30 years of data showing the globe was cooling towards an ice age.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

Sun flares, extraterrestrial impacts (comets & asteroids) and volcanoes, are capable of causing more damage to this planet than all the combustion engines and termite farts combined.

I thought New York and LA were going to be 500 feet underwater by now with the massive melting of the polar ice caps and all the rainforest was going to have been consumed by McDonalds by now based on what they taught me in school.

I think the earth is warming but I dont believe it has anything to do with humans.

Its a natural cycle thats happened for billions of years the world freezes over and thaws out, then freezes over and thaws. There is really no reason to even connect human activities to this warming other than profit seeking and political agendas. Not one shread of evidence, just a bunch of tree huggers trying to scare people into doing what they want.(not that we shouldnt conserve and be eco-friendly)

• Like 2

I think the earth is warming but I dont believe it has anything to do with humans.

Its a natural cycle thats happened for billions of years the world freezes over and thaws out, then freezes over and thaws. There is really no reason to even connect human activities to this warming other than profit seeking and political agendas. Not one shread of evidence, just a bunch of tree huggers trying to scare people into doing what they want.(not that we shouldnt conserve and be eco-friendly)

It is more than tree huggers..... we have a few people (Gore, Soros, ect) who want to get filthy rich by implementing carbon taxes, forcing us into 3rd world status, while they continue to live their life high on the hog.

• Like 1

It is more than tree huggers..... we have a few people (Gore, Soros, ect) who want to get filthy rich by implementing carbon taxes, forcing us into 3rd world status, while they continue to live their life high on the hog.

Yup at the end of the day, there are a few that make a bunch of money at the expense of American jobs and infrastructure with this climate bullshit.

The people paying to line the pockets of Al Gore's and George Soros' are American businesses (and their former employees) because it is so fucking cost prohibitive to fabricate, manufacture and paint anything domestically because of the permits, required infrastructure and impact fees. So these jobs go right across our borders where companies can dump toxic chemicals in the ground and water with no government interference plus they get a cheaper labor pool too!

sarcasm/

Getting back to the original post topic, the most environmentally friendly thing you can do is not have kids and to kill yourself so you eliminate your future consumption and all consumption of any of your offspring which along with G.W. Bush's presidency are sole causes of fluctuations of the weather that is killing all the polar bears.

Also, a large amount of the plastic and metal waste that us evil consumers use is to keep things like food and medicine hygenic and from spoiling and getting contaminated (or damaged in transit) so it would be best for the environment if we eliminated this unnecessary packaging to cut down on the waste while simultaneously killing off a big chunk of the population from disease and starvation.

/end sarcasm.

Look deep into the fantasy world these "environmentalists" want to live in and ask yourself if you are going to be allowed to coexist with it or if you are part of their final solution to save the Earth from you.

• Like 1