To funny

I could use a good zombie scenario in real life....

I might buy a box just to display but I consider all my ammo zombie ammo.

And the most useful is the .22 stuff with the SWR spectre.

1st it's head shots only

2nd zombies are atreacted to noise. so why atract them?

3rd suppressed means the hearing protection is built in and hung off the end of the gun.

4th I have enough 22 RF to go along ways RRRrrrreeeaaalllyyyy LLLooooonnggggg.....

5th 10 of my 12 22's are threaded 1/2 X 28 already and it's making me want to buy another 22 suppressor.

And those are my top 5 reasons why my .22 is my go to zed killer....

I may just have to buy a few boxes of that, 50yrs from now, just for the box's art, I can see that possibly being worth something to collectors.

If... If I don't have to use it on Zombies first. horror.gif

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

I picked up 200 rounds of x39 for my AK. I'm going to build a shadow box with a loaded 30 rounder and a couple of boxes in it. The sign: In case of Zombie Invasion, grab AK and break glass.

THAT is a very cool idea!!!! :up:

:smoke:

I picked up 200 rounds of x39 for my AK. I'm going to build a shadow box with a loaded 30 rounder and a couple of boxes in it. The sign: In case of Zombie Invasion, grab AK and break glass.

THAT is a very cool idea!!!! 032.gif

000.gif

yes it is.in fact that would be one hell of a display/conversation piece for having over company biggrin.png

I saw this on Vance's Shooting Supply flier when I was in Columbus, Ohio. Sounds like something I would want to use against Hajjis who are much more dangerous (and disgusting) than zombies. This is the right ticket to send them to meet their so called allah.