The prices are there for suckers. Cash is King and if you know how to bullshit and barter, gun shows aren't as bad as they appear. The sticker shock is the first obstacle to overcome in commerce. The second obstacle is how to treat the salesman on a professional level and talk them down without insulting their intelligence. A great motivator is showing the vultures some cash or gold. Pull out a wad of hundreds and say, "I have enough for the rifle, but I can wait and order it for cheaper."

Smart phones are pretty interesting for price checks and surprisingly, My LOCAL dealers will almost always beat gunbroker prices and online shops.

They call it a gun SHOW because it's best to just sit back and enjoy the SHOW!

Surprised they haven't tried a live online and physical gun auction carnival. That would kick ass!

galleryofguns.com /genie/default.aspx

Always use this for local prices. Guns shows in North Alabama are a joke. Dealers there have prices jacked up and them being "experts" and older gentlemen while me being a "kid" at 31 isnt conducive to any haggling whatsoever.

Next show I will go with the S12. Maybe someone will make me an offer in the 1500 range if they have them uncovered for 899. Haha!

Guns show vendors are the new "old" car salesmen.

Couldn't find a single deal with any shows in Tampa area...they wouldn't even match the price on an online listing. Anyone got any low transfer fee~$20< dealers around our area by any chance?

HappYBallZ, check out Land O' Lakes Gun & Pawn, 4409 LOL Blvd, LOL FL 813-996-7777. It will be worth the drive. Wally & John run this shop, super friendly people to deal with. They have been my FFL of choice for many years, and they are also my SOT.

Regular transfers are $20 and Title II transfers are $50.

Guns show vendors are the new "old" car salesmen.

Couldn't find a single deal with any shows in Tampa area...they wouldn't even match the price on an online listing. Anyone got any low transfer fee~$20< dealers around our area by any chance?

try mark at buymilsurp on ulmerton road.