New Converted Saiga: $519.95

Thanks for the heads up.

I personally wouldn't go for it either as the components are not exactly my taste, so I'd end up throwing money at changing them out either way. However, this would be a good alternative to those looking to convert theirs and don't want to do the work themselves (nor pay a couple hundred for the labor) and have a restored Saiga for just over 5 bills...

Hello, I'm new here everyone. I was wondering who did the conversion and how well it was done myself. It says something like What does it having a muzzle nut mean? I wonder if it is threaded.... I have been looking into the classic arms conversion but just haven't bitten the bullet yet, but if the muzzle nut means simply taking a nut off and being able to install a muzzle brake, etc. This might be the deal for me. IT does say CAI#Saiga762-N at the end of the ad, which makes me wonder if century played a roll in the conversion which makes me nervous from everything I have read.

Atlantic Firearms have a nice AK74 style Saiga on sale right now for $459 and free shipping. Already has the 24mm threads at the end of the barrel for a muzzle brake.

Here's mine I bought from them. Installed a Tapco T6 $40 from e*bay, NCstar side rail $25, Red Dot scope $25. Right at $550 for a nice looking Saiga, if I must say so myself.

Actually top two are the pic of the rifle before my mods.

Coming in right around $600 after I bought the two 30 round mags and a sling.

post-38328-0-31281000-1324080805.jpg

post-38328-0-44285500-1324080813.jpg

post-38328-0-89004100-1324080889_thumb.jpg

Atlantic Firearms have a nice AK74 style Saiga on sale right now for $459 and free shipping. Already has the 24mm threads at the end of the barrel for a muzzle brake.

Here's mine I bought from them. Installed a Tapco T6 $40 from e*bay, NCstar side rail $25, Red Dot scope $25. Right at $550 for a nice looking Saiga, if I must say so myself.

Actually top two are the pic of the rifle before my mods.

Coming in right around $600 after I bought the two 30 round mags and a sling.

Bro!

They already did the hard part!!!! Get that stuff off of it and convert it!!!

• Like 1