Contact Chaos

I want to order a tri rail from them but I'm nervous about how many people say they have bad communication....and who knows how long it'll take for me to get it.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but they are losing out on a sale right now because every time I check availability on it it's always back ordered. It's never in stock. And that's on top of the supposed bad coms.

Maybe I'm wrong...I know a couple of people can scream the loudest and blow things out of proportion.

Edited by Boomstick12

I've had one on order for a while. They respond very well through email. If you don't wanna wait CSS has them in stock, I think.

I just checked...I didn't see them. I typed Chaos into the search. Saw a lot of quad rails, all of which were out of stock. Damn...really want a Chaos tri rail...

EDIT: sold out at Mississippi AA too.

Edited by Boomstick12

I'm a dunce, they're out of stock. Just suck it up and wait for it. You have to have it now, then get something else. If that's what you want then you gotta play the game. Its not like ar's where every one and their grandma has one. Most people have no idea what a saiga is. Market's not that deep.

I'm a dunce, they're out of stock. Just suck it up and wait for it. You have to have it now, then get something else. If that's what you want then you gotta play the game. Its not like ar's where every one and their grandma has one. Most people have no idea what a saiga is. Market's not that deep.

Eh, it's not really that big of a deal..

Edited by Boomstick12

I have had good communication with him.

From what I understand there is a big demand for them...

You get put in certain build cycles, depending on when you order, usually you get it about a month after ordering.

Remember its not a chinese sweat-shop over there.

But, like I said, thats just from what I understand.

I have ordered mine but not yet received it.

The sooner you order the sooner you shall receive!

I would really recommend you wait for the chaos rail. I have the ext. quad rail and love it. I always hated waiting(and paying) for the better products and would buy whatever I could, just to have it right then. Then regretted it when the shit broke and ended up in the trash can.scorn.gif

Just hang on to your cash man, you'll be glad you did.

I just got a Chaos Titan and am very pleased with the quality. Compared to most modern online businesses, they are not too chatty. I backordered in late October and got my iniital automated responses. The next day my credit card was charged. I heard nothing from them until my shipping email arrived in late December. Cameron did respond to status inquiries in the Chaos forum every now and then, but I heard nothing nor did I ask.

As others said, it's a great product and worth the wait. They are always backordered for a reason. If you want a warm fuzzy every now and then from Chaos, you're out of luck.

Cameron is a great guy, and psst, the reason why it's on back-order is because everyone is buying them. I've only heard great things about them but rail systems just aren't my cup-o'-tea, I believe that the AK platform is beautiful like the female form and shouldn't be covered up...big_smile.gif

I personally have had very good experiences with Chaos. They will always respond by e-mail. I waited around 5 wks for my Titan Rail. I waited 2 days after they had said an order would be in. They sold out in that short period. If you want a quality accessory for your S-12 then it's worth the wait. Go ahead and pay for the item. That way you will have one reserved for you and as soon as they are ready to ship you will get yours. If you wait until they are shipping and then order, chances you will miss the boat. Cameron has always been available by phone to answer my questions also. Even once called him like 2 hours after hours & he still answered. I didnt realize that it was so late and appoligized. It didn't bother them much as I still received the same quality service as before. Since Chaos has had exposure on Son's of Guns and Red Jacket is now using their Titan Rails, the rail has become even more popular. What I am really impressed with is, simple economics. Supply and Demand. When demand outstrips supply then you can usually count on a price increase. Not with Chaos. Thanks for that Cameron. As Reacher said, if you want a warm fuzzy from them you're out of luck unless you call and ask for the reasurance. Besides being a vendor here, they also hail from the Great State of Indiana. It always seems better to do business with your neighbor than someone in a distant land. Hooah