Unofficial SLR107u interest thread

this is to give kvar or any business capable of importing them an idea of how many of us would be interested in an SLR 107u pistol

SLR-106U_pistol002i.jpg This but in 7,62x39

I'd ask anyone interested to indicate if they would get one and how many. Assume pricing is competitive on a relatively rare pistol. Don't list a lot of conditions, just yes, no and how many.

I would be down for one, maybe two.

Edited by AZG
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I would only want to SBR it. So, a rifle would be a better option for me. For a cost of a 107u pistol I'd but two Dracos or a Draco and a mini Draco.

That's a good point and something to consider when pricing the pistols.

There are a few places selling virgin m92 and m85 kits now for $600. I just bought one from B*** T****, they had 20 kits now they're down to 14

This is not new news. I've had a kit m92 kit for months now, yes it was from black thorne. Good try. Lil late to the party though.

• 3 weeks later...

Elliot @kvar says 7.62x39 will never happen in that pistol model. Not sure if it has to do with zestava or what. And if they are going to come with a pinned faux brake that will, IMO make them less desirable. Does anyone know if they come with threads under the pinned brake on the 106?