What did you pay for your Ca legal saiga 12

$900 is not that far off, IF he has it in stock ready for purchase. Other wise, buy one from Atlantic Firearms and have it sent to the FFL with the cheapest transfer fee.

Atlantic $629

Shipping $20

Tax ~$60

Transfer Fee ~$80-$150

-------------------------------

Total ~$789-859

Edited by lokmeup

Yeah, if you seriously think the services of an FFL are worth $80-$150... Around here, an FFL who wants more than $30 for a transfer does little or no business. $20-$25 is normal. $80-$120... People are out of their fucking minds - my dealer only charges $75 for a Title 2 transfer, and that shit sits in his safe for months waiting for ATF approval.

Edited by Shandlanos

$80-$150 for a transfer? holy shit

Yeah, $75 is the cheapest for a transfer fee around the bay area. Many of the shops charge you more as a "HANDLING/PUNNISH FEE" for not buying from thier shop stock, even though they do not have items instock.. fcukers...

We have to PAY to PLAY...

And really... move, that is total BS. You could NEVER have what we have in CA anywhere else in the US. Not the weather, the people, and the increase in income. I make twice the income that I would make working in any other state.

If your happy where you are, don't move to CA... It is the curse of the golden handcuffs. You'll be trapped here.

Edited by lokmeup

$80-$150 for a transfer? holy shit

Yeah, $75 is the cheapest for a transfer fee around the bay area. Many of the shops charge you more as a "HANDLING/PUNNISH FEE" for not buying from thier shop stock, even though they do not have items instock.. fcukers...

We have to PAY to PLAY...

And really... move, that is total BS. You could NEVER have what we have in CA anywhere else in the US. Not the weather, the people, and the increase in income. I make twice the income that I would make working in any other state.

If your happy where you are, don't move to CA... It is the curse of the golden handcuffs. You'll be trapped here.

Bullshit!

texasweather.jpg

We get all of the weather. As far as the income, well, the cost of living is twice as much as it is here too... 4,000 square foot houses sell for less than $200k. I bet I paid less for my three bedroom house that is 30 years young than most of the people on this forum paid for their SUV!

Sorry but screw Cali and all it's liberal anti liberty BS. Been there and got the t-shirts, would never live there in a million years.

And you HAVE to make more cause a 2500sqft house is $500,000-$750,000+++ I just built a 2600sq on 10 acres w/ a pond and a small mx track for less than 300,000. Its 65 today, I can have whatever gun I want and beer on sundays, screw cali

I didn't know that my question was going to bring a bunch of shit talkin about my state but whatever, ca gun laws do suck ass but other than that it's a cool place to live. Ps I got a s12 nib for 600 from a friend I figured that was a lot better deal than 900

Well, if you're a member of CCPOA, CHP, or the CA teachers' union, CA is probably a pretty nice place since you're sucking the life out of everybody who actually works for a living. At least the Hollywood parasites and the Silicon Valley communists suck money out of the whole damn world, not just CA.

My wife's family is in your shithole state. Her mother just died and we inherited her place, which we sold for what the market would bring as quickly as we could. Yeah, you have beautiful scenery and weather, at least in some of the state, but you have some seriously fucked up people and a totally out of control government. Nobody in their right mind would live in the damned place unless they were firmly attached to some favored teat. And when the damned place finally goes bankrupt, don't look to the rest of us to bail you out and if that communist sonovabitch you helped elect President tries, bailing you out might just be enough to get him the impeachment he so richly deserves.

Black3. You seem like kind of an asshole, most of the people I've dealt with on this forum have been pretty cool but you must have too much time on you're hands, I guess u expect me to sell my land, abandon all of my family and move to buttfuck Texas or somewhere like that. Sorry I was born and raised here and ca is all I've ever known. Ps calm down you're gonna give ur self a heart atack.

• Like 2