AGP 10-round and 2-round mags are now in TWO colors!!!

We will have the whole set of accessories (mags, stocks, pistol grips, and forearms) in "Earth Green" (I believe that is the official name of this color) very very soon!!!

Is this going to be a limited run like when they made the clear AGP's or is this going to be a permanent addition to the AGP line up? Either way I will be getting some soon.

At this time it is said to be a limited short run :)

We will have the whole set of accessories (mags, stocks, pistol grips, and forearms) in "Earth Green" (I believe that is the official name of this color) very very soon!!!

I suppose Earth Green sounds more environmentally friendly, but it will always be OD to me. That is, unless the color actually changes to something else.

• Like 1

I suppose Earth Green sounds more environmentally friendly, but it will always be OD to me. That is, unless the color actually changes to something else.

OD is a really dark green, this is closer to foliage green but a tiny bit darker.

We will have the whole set of accessories (mags, stocks, pistol grips, and forearms) in "Dark Earth" (I believe that is the official name of this color) very very soon!!!

OD is a really dark green, this is closer to foliage green but a tiny bit darker.

Gotcha, but I still wish they hadn't messed with the colors or names in the first place.

Already had 4 and recently ordered 2 more. Good quality mags!

Do you have other colored furniture OD Green or Dark Earth, Tapco, KVar etc you can compare the color to?

Have another S12 project on the horizon and really look forward to seeing the rest of the furniture that's coming out soon.

• 3 weeks later...