Finally got some pics up.

The top one is an Elite conversion with BHO from Jeric, Flash-hider/Frontsight from Oleg, bayonet lug and forend rail from Tromix, Kobra sight, Surefire knock-off light/vertical foregrip from Some Young Guy in Hong Kong, laser from Sportsman's Guide. The bottom one is a Firefly with a Tru-Glo green front bead. I'm going to send this one in to have a ventilated Polychoke installed. I also have a BHO for this one that I have yet to install. This one also has a Kobra but it's obviously not installed in the photo.

gallery_2033_3_16920.jpg

gallery_2033_3_54643.jpg

Edited by DaGroaner
Thats freaking awsome dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super:  :super:  :super:

How bright is the light??? Also do you have a website or adress of the people you got it from??? I've been wanting one like that fof awhile but couldn't justify the cost of a surefire.Once again, very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words. I got my light from this guy but he doesn't have any up at the moment. It is 250 lumens, which is brighter than Surefire. It's really, really bright and has held up to a couple hundred rounds fired so far.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...serid=rotary924