The UN has been trying to push Global Gun Control for years! Do a search online for George Soros (he's the billionaire paying for it), Rebecca Peters and the Gobal Initiative on Small Arms.

This will get you started...

The UN needs to be kicked out of the USA!!

Edited by Ronin38
  • Like 1

I don't trust Snopes or Factcheck. Please pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. The funding is a little sketchy at best.....

I dont know who to trust

"Trust no one."

• Like 2

Not to advocate complacency, but I think ambitious politicians know that if any party were to get behind this sort of gun control in any meaningful way, it would result in a voter revolt the likes of which they haven't seen, and would spell the end of their terms in Congress.

Think of our two political parties as similar to rogue foreign dictatorial regimes. Sure, they're completely untrustworthy, and often up to no good, but they're not often suicidal. IMHO, as long as they know that implementation of such restrictive measures would result in their political doom, they'll hold back.

Want to take our guns? prepare for war.

God bless the NRA. God bless the 2nd amendment.

Taking guns away from the innocent will not solve anything. Even if they were to abolish all gun rights the criminals and non-law abiding citizens would still have access to guns. I as a tax paying responsible law abiding citizen have a right to protect my home and my family and there is no way i will stand by and have my means of defense taken away from me.

Edited by Corruptz0rz
  • Like 1

Not to advocate complacency, but I think ambitious politicians know that if any party were to get behind this sort of gun control in any meaningful way, it would result in a voter revolt the likes of which they haven't seen, and would spell the end of their terms in Congress.

Think of our two political parties as similar to rogue foreign dictatorial regimes. Sure, they're completely untrustworthy, and often up to no good, but they're not often suicidal. IMHO, as long as they know that implementation of such restrictive measures would result in their political doom, they'll hold back.

I disagree. Any gun control is meaningful. There is no degree that I find more or less tolerable.

Most US citizens would bitch, and do nothing. Much like they have during the last several years with this Congress and Obahma. While there was a small push and minor change happened the progressive agenda steams forth.

Most Americans are too wrapped up in Jersey Shore, Biggest Loser, professional sports, and what ever trivial crap that absorbs their interest. If you look at the Roman Empire's rise & fall you can see a parralel. The US is on an accelerated pace thanks in part to technology.

• Like 5

I disagree. Any gun control is meaningful. There is no degree that I find more or less tolerable.

Most US citizens would bitch, and do nothing. Much like they have during the last several years with this Congress and Obahma. While there was a small push and minor change happened the progressive agenda steams forth.

Most Americans are too wrapped up in Jersey Shore, Biggest Loser, professional sports, and what ever trivial crap that absorbs their interest. If you look at the Roman Empire's rise & fall you can see a parralel. The US is on an accelerated pace thanks in part to technology.

i agree. most people wouldnt do shit about it, but hand them over. for the 80+ million gun owners, id say about half of them would hand their shit over if it came to it. its part of the conditioning process that is being taught in schools and on the news on a daily basis. basically pussifying the nation and tearing it apart from the inside out. once the guns are out of the way, the slavery process will begin full steam ahead.

just remember that an armed man is a free man, and those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who dont!

• Like 2