barrel shroud

I am converting one of my S12 and wanted a BS. I have read all the threads. I see that they mount by way of the threads on the muzzle end but how do they mount on the other end. Are they just snug fit or is there another way of mounting?

thanks

can anyone tell me the weight of the BS that CSS has to offer?

I quarantee it weighs more than a barrel nut ;)

Seriously, does it matter? You are already going to add a near 8" aluminum pipe to the weapon. Adding a barrel shrould just doesn't seem like something the weight conscious would do, including myself.

Come on man, everyone knows it's that thing that goes up. It makes the weapon a better bludgeoning tool when they run out of ammo while shooting at the mall range.

You forgot the part where it helps commit mass genocide of innocent babies... If there was a 'like' button for your post, I woulda hit it haha.gif

Come on man, everyone knows it's that thing that goes up. It makes the weapon a better bludgeoning tool when they run out of ammo while shooting at the mall range.

If there was a 'like' button for your post, I woulda hit it haha.gif

There is, and I agree.

I hate the way the media portrays firearms as evil killing machines just because they look like something they saw on an action movie.

BTW, i was curious about the barrel shroud weight too so i weighed mine and it came to exactly 6.78 ounces and it is the barrel shroud from Carolina Shooters Supply.

Edited by Corruptz0rz