20 Round Mags 7.62x39

Just got some 20 rounders from What a Country. Decent price and shipping was fairly quick. They seem to be brand new and well built. Seem to be heavier then the 30 round surplus mags I got from Aim.

DSCN0894.jpg

They were awesome when they were 3 for $19.95, with a surplus pouch but not as tempting anymore.

Great mags tho! You can grind down the little button tabs that stop the followers from riding all the way up, to turn it into a LRBHO mag.

They were awesome when they were 3 for $19.95, with a surplus pouch but not as tempting anymore.

Great mags tho! You can grind down the little button tabs that stop the followers from riding all the way up, to turn it into a LRBHO mag.

I got mine at $19.95 with the pouch. Man they really did go up. Good idea on grinding the tabs, Thanks.

I see Century has three with a pouch for $40. I guess demand has really gone up!

Nope. Supply drying up. I bought 4 from my local shop for $5 each when I bought my Saiga. Same mag now is $19.95 at the same shop. They can't get them anymore.