Replacement trigger

Between Tapco & Texas AK, I say refined Tapco all the way.

I've found Texas AK's steel is softer than Tapco's, the "grooves" are actually just raised lines from the die rather than machined & finished grooves, & the sharp corners are still uncomfortable as they stick your finger when firing from the hip. It just feels a little cheap to me in comparison with MatchTrigger's refinements..

Then again, I'm likely biased. :nothing:

YMMV.

(sorry Texans)

• 4 months later...

I must say, my Texas AK trigger that Pauly worked on is the envy of my fellow range officers and anyone else I let shoot/dry fire. It pulls so smoothly it's almost as if it has no weight, just flex your finger until it goes bang.

Pluse you get small outline of the best state on the planet, right there on the side of your trigger ;)

Pluse you get small outline of the best state on the planet, right there on the side of your trigger wink.png

I don't understand. Why would they put an outline of Iowa on something called a Texas Trigger?

I used the hammer and disconnecter that was in the gun, those are already modified for the S12. then used a trigger from a parts kit I had laying around and slightly modified it, using the trigger that came with the gun as the template

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Pluse you get small outline of the best state on the planet, right there on the side of your trigger wink.png

I don't understand. Why would they put an outline of Iowa on something called a Texas Trigger?

*padump-tish* Tip your waitress' folks!