If you had 7.62x39 Tula mags mint in the wrapper. I would give you two ounces of silver for one magazine. The magazine would be beaten to shit within a few months and would work flawlessly.

The only wise investment made with these magazines was the guy who purchased them for around a dollar a piece when importing them. The popularity of the durable magazine has gone up and others sneak and import them into this country.

"collectable mall ninja grade" can be found online for just over 100 fiat US dollars. I figure 50-60 is about all you are going to get out of someone who knows they aren't rare and will load them up and take a sharpie to them right away.

If you want to see what your item is worth in the future, go to gunbroker and log in, search for the weapon under ADVANCED and then select completed items. It will give you a good history of similar items and what they sold for.

Used, I'd pay about 30 bucks for a used one if it looked good. A major crap shoot there. Beaten to death, 20. Broken, 10. (parts are in demand)

Forum contributors are permitted to inquire as to the value of firearms/accessories, etc. here on the forum.

I know but his ad has already posted. Edit: Never mind, he sold them.

Edited by MT Predator