*pulls pants up*

Clearly! The youth these days.

We are all products of our parents and our environment. Every generation has an impact on the next. Im sorry as I should never had commented I dont have tattoos.

Your all right, hanging out on gun forum is pretty good for a youngin, don't let us old farts get to ya. While your working with them old folks, get all of the stories and info you can. Comes in handy if they can remember what they where talking about..........

True, I have learned quite a lot just by playing weekly poker games with our neighbors who were all friends of my Grandparents, thus, Very Senior citizens, and just listening to them.

They are still the same Cool folks they have been for 80 years, it just takes looking past the Grey.

A couple of things have really screwed the latest generations:

• CROSSING GAURDS: When I was a kid the stupid ones who ran in front of cars did not live to breed.
  • PIGGY BANKS: Long ago, in the before time you had to break your piggy bank to retrieve your money, by installing a little plug in the pig's belly it ruined the whole learning point of ceramic pig economics, one glance at our economy tells us the loss of this valuable lesson has led to horrible reprecussions.

I think many people are horrible in all generations. I've seen worthless retirees (which isn't an accurate term as they never held a job)

and genius kids that will conquer the world. I've seen slacker kids living off of momma's dime, and old gentlemen who maintain squared away

homes, go to church, and golf, but 70 years ago stormed machine guns for our future.

A good receptionist is essential. You don't pass the waiting room door into the office unless the receptionist approves. That

works for professional offices, not sure how a tattoo parlor would do that due to space and overhead.

fuck'em rob. take a deposit unless you know them personally, and fuck the rest. if they want the ink done, then they will be there at the time you agreed upon. plain and simple. if not, take the deposit and say fuck you.

• Like 1

Nothing is new under the sun.

The Greeks were writing about how worthless the younger generation was,6,000 years ago!

Caveman 1: My son Og is lazy, all he wants to do is eat grubs, when I was his age I was already hunting mammoth

Caveman 2: Tell me about it, My neighbors kids just sit around all day, none of them have learned a useful career skill like flint napping.

Caveman 1: Kids today are so worthless, imagine what they'll be like in 25 years.

Caveman 2: Well if the folks predicting Peak Mammoth are right we'll all be dead by then from starvation.

• Like 1