WTB: Cobra (Kobra) Red Dot Sight

I'm looking for a new or used Cobra (Kobra) red dot sight. The current one I have on the gun just isn't doing it, and I've always wanted one of these. New in box is fine, as is used (not abused). I'd prefer it to be the AA version, but the ones that use the regular lithium batteries would work. Basically, as long as it works, I'll consider it.

Any generation will work for me (the newer the better), and any mount works, too. I have a side rail->weaver adapter, and the regular side rail, obviously.

Let me know what generation you're offering, what you'd want for it, and we'll talk. Pictures would also be nice, but not required.

D. Ford @ TANTAL Sells em brand new...They were $185.00 complete w/camo carry etc...Located in Texas...

Still wouldn't mind saving some cash on a used. Failing that, I've never heard of TANTAL. Got a URL?

Yes-Sir...sure do... Tantal@sbcglobal.net <---Click here for email..

Click here for website-----> Tantal Webpage

Either one of those should take ya rt there..tell Doug Ford that Wade sent ya...

Had ta change it..first one did not work..:-( :rolleyes:

There was an older version for sale on AR15.com the other day...wanted like $i50 for it.....I have two...But they're so heavily built ..durable & Kewl...I see why ya don't see too many for sale used....

Becareful buying them off ebay...there are dealers on there selling defective/seconds Kobra sites..been there done that..didn't get a t-shirt...& had to threaten the guy with dust'n off his front yard with a BlackHwk full a nasty boys armed with Saigas that have WORKING Kobra sites....to get my money back...heh-heh!

Edited by StarLynx
I'm looking for a new or used Cobra (Kobra) red dot sight.  I'd prefer it to be the AA version, but the ones that use the regular lithium batteries would work.  Basically, as long as it works, I'll consider it.

I can sell new Generation I (lithium battery) Kobra EKP-8-18 red dot sight with Picatinny-Weaver rail mount. See the pic (sorry, got no pic of better quality).

Price is $158, shipping is $12.

Payment by credit card.

Contact me at saigamags@ToughGuy.net

post-2027-1126768231.jpg

Email Tantal, I've bought several things from him including a new gen Kobra with the AA batteries and hood. He is an authorized dealer and does a direct warranty on the sights. I recently ordered a Saiga 12 flash hider from him, a week went by and I didn't have it. I sent him an email (as I was used to getting his stuff quick), I got an appology and he had another sent to me at my door within 2 days (Tx to Mo.) with no bullshit. He occasionally has used items for sale also, but you need to email him before ordering. You never know what customer service is worth until you need it. Doug gets an A+

How much for the shotty?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$750 without the mags...

The muzzle area of the barrel is a little thin due to the Flash Hider installation, however, with the internal rem choke system installed, I haven't had any issues with it during the last 700 rounds fired.....

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.