Just me rambling about topics that aren't talked about very often..........and no I don't wear a tin foil hat lol This will be broken up into parts because right know I can only upload 10 minute videos and I could talk for days on these subjects. It took me 3-4 years to recover to the point Im at today so I had ALOT of time to read lol

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L90-qgLbepA[/media]

• Like 2

Pretty good break down of some very popular ideas. Surprised you didn't mention the Bush's during your section on Hitler. have you heard about this?

http://www.guardian.....secondworldwar

NO.... and I bet MOST of the people in the world HAVE NOT either... That seems to be OLD news... too bad it wasnt mainstream when it was needed... too little too late.

Kinda like the post about the article back in the day when the "Kenyan born Obama gets a senate seat" What ever became of THAT ?!?!?!? If it was TRUE back then, why wouldnt it STILL be true?!?!?

Honestly, I havce NOTHING against the man... HE can freely worship whatever religion he chooses, our country and freedoms allow for that... ok... He can be born wherever ... thats ok too... It PISSES me off that he was ALLOWED to perform an ILLEGAL ACTIVITY with our highest office... purely on the basis of his birth.

If he was born in Kenya, as is alleged... then the CITIZENS of this UNITED STATES should have said " FUCK NO!!! " thats ILLEGAL! Might as well elect Arnold Schwarzzeneggar next time...

It just goes to show you that the MAJORITY of Americans these days dont give a damn about anyhing except themselves, self gratification, and lazyness. As long as they are COMFORTABLE... they will be SHEEP LED TO THE SLAUGHTER...

It SICKENS ME!

000.gif

i'm a student of history. i believe that real history is very important. a lot of u.s. and world history has simply been covered up or omitted. a good portion of it is distortions and fabrications.

what you are up against is a good deal of willful ignorance and outright apathy. most americans are fat and semi-happy. a third or maybe more are on psych-drugs . their diversions are more important to them than what happened in the past, which created our present. or what is really happening right now.

try to talk with navy vets about what was done to the uss liberty. first of all they have never heard of the ship. when you tell them , they don't want to know.

i have had a lot of fun with these subjects over the last ten years. talking about the fraudulent money / banking system does the trick. first the eyes glaze over. the left side of the brain shuts down. then the topic gets changed. look up the terms "cognitive dissonance" .

the biggest problem with our government is that it has been compromised and no longer serves the interests of the people they govern. just panetta telling congress he seeks approval from nato and un before he does congress for military action should be enough to piss people off. or at least get their gears rolling.

far too many people believe what they see on the news. regardless of the flavor they choose, cnn, fox, cspan, doesnt matter. its all rubbish. and what is aired on these networks isnt really news at all, but propaganda to sway the masses to believe mostly false, twisted information with a speck of truth thrown in.

they tell us AQ are terrorists, but yet hired them to help overthrow gaddafi, and now aiding in the shit in Syria. http://www.prisonplanet.com/hillary-clinton-admits-us-and-al-qaeda-on-same-side-in-syria.html

and like the re-education camp documents that came out, the Army claims its not for domestic use, but the language states otherwise. but the NDAA wasnt for directed for americans either, but we know how that denial went. http://www.infowars.com/u-s-army-re-education-manual-yet-more-chilling-revelations/

its sad that a lot of this is happening out in the open and many still cant see it.

in the end, people will believe what they want. most are no loner able to connect the dots themselves and see between the lines. and most will deny the reality and continue to believe in a false sense of security.

I took a Bayer brand aspirin tablet yesterday while my gun-hating Yuppie neighbor watered & fertilized her plants with Bayer brand insecticide and fertilizer. Hopefully, the dumb bitch used Bayer brand contraceptives too when her boyfriend visited her last night so I don't have to look forward to having a bunch of illegitimate gun-hating asshat children running around in the distant future. mad.gif

Did you know the Bayer pharmaceutical company supposedly manufactured the Zyklon B gas that the Nazi's exterminated concentration camp prisoners by the millions with? ohmy.png

So, what's this brouhaha now about Grandpappy Bush and Nazi finances? huh.png

Edited by Gaddis

Definitely keep the vids coming. Maybe do some focusing on one subject at a time after the multi topic preview vids. I had never heard about the Nazi/Bushy deals till a chick I know told me. She's a big conspiracy freak and soaks up info like a sponge.

I subbed to see where else you're gonna go. I liked the breakdown style and general flow your vids had.

Thank you

Nice job on picking up the speed, good information to boot. Keep them coming.

Thanks

Definitely keep the vids coming. Maybe do some focusing on one subject at a time after the multi topic preview vids. I had never heard about the Nazi/Bushy deals till a chick I know told me. She's a big conspiracy freak and soaks up info like a sponge.

I'll post your videos up on my Facebook and try to get some views for you. Maybe you need a "soundtrack" song or two? smile.png

Thanks... I plan on going over the Bush connection in part two.