The content is great, your production could improve. It's all about the delivery and your audience wants to KISS. You already have the production skills needed to produce a more effective product. You have a lot of potential and you probably never went to school for media. I did and you have a lot of raw talent. Even a few night classes in media and advertising would really sharpen your skills.

Simple things like cutting to a VOST, voice over sound on tape, will make it more digestable to the viewer. Instead of watching a talking head, the story could work in hand with graphical representation or video of the subject. You are already using graphics and have the editing skills, It's how you use them. The most important thing I learned in school was to become better you have to steal the ideas of the masters. Use their methods on editing, sound, color, etc. Copy the big dogs. I did more shooting than editing and worked as an independent videographer. My shots sold because they were professional, interesting and looked good. I would see a cool camera method used in a commercial and duplicate it. Framing, exposure and so on.

Thanks for the cool video. While watching it I realized you have more raw, untrained talent than most all of the profesional media people I have worked with including myself.

Ever consider using that GI money you earned to go back to school for vis com or media? You'd be a natural.

N

• Like 3

Thanks.....the next video ill be shooting will be for my YouTube channel I have for OperatorERROR/general shooting @ Fitty%TACTICAL. Got the new Nikon J1 that can shoot high speed video so ill get some good shots of my saiga12 firing, going into battery and ejection. I will attempt to get the high speed shots from the side, front, and over the shoulder.

Like I said my next BLKHWKVET video will be on JFK, RFK, and MLK. I'm getting my outline together now.