Sale: Experimental and Budget model furniture

Alright folks, in order to keep things moving I'm offering a number of special items for sale. These are one-of-a-kind items that I have made experimentally. I will no longer offer budget furniture in pine, so this is pretty much your last opportunity to have this option. Nothing will ever be this cheap again.

Have a unique furniture setup or modify to make it into something you have in mind.

Maple buttstock for unconverted Saiga. Patterned after a synthetic buttstock, will fit any unconverted Saiga (please specify if your model is the 308.) Beautiful wood grain. $40

post-6-1127700261_thumb.jpg

(Oak handguard for S-308 no longer available)

NEW ITEMS ADDED 10-14-05

post-6-1129270970_thumb.jpg

1.) Integral Quasi-P-Grip stock made from pine - Fits all unconverted Saigas (please specify if S-308). This is the full size prototype. There will be no more budget models from pine, this is your last chance to get one. $20

2.) Youth Size Quasi-P-Grip Stock - First try, ended up a wee tad bit small, but not insanely so. Smaller handed folks will find this a good fit. $20

3.) Modified Zastava M76 style pine buttstock, this one has a straight comb down instead of the hump for the tang. $20

4.) Modified Zastava M76 style pine buttstock for stamped AK. Stepped down from rear tang and ends up with a bit of an Enfieldish look when installed. $20

5.) Squat fat grip from pine. Totally experimental, good if you want a short, fat, nearly vertical, basic P-grip for an AK. Edit: Too silly to even look at. Free to a good home (if packaged with another item)

Add $10 per item if you would like it finished with a basic shellac.

Shipping is $5 flat for grips and handguards, $8 for buttstocks. I eat increased shipping charges on larger orders as a sort of volume discount.

Unfortunately, no matter what I do the board won't list them in the order I want. :rolleyes:

post-6-1127700261_thumb.jpg

post-6-1129872723_thumb.jpg

Edited by BattleRifleG3

Man, these are nice stocks. Any chance you can make a copy of the romanian wood?

(Buttstock, p-grip and handguards)

I think it would look sweet, and great for parts count. What would something like that go for? Ive seen US made wood sets for sale, but they are a bit salty compared to the originals.

Sorry for posting in your thread.......Bump!

Awesome, let us know when your back. I might be interested in some of your wood.

Ya know....This very long legged tall (legs up2erNeck)..gorgeous cajun Coonass female ,I picked up in a chopper the other day...Stated those very words to me...when i got her to some dry land..... :ph34r:

Sorry...couldn't resist... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

And here are some in progress (that's why they look so rough at the moment.) Another maple buttstock like the above, and the last of the standard pattern budget wood quasi-p-gripped buttstocks.

The top buttstock, a quasi-p-gripped model in beech, is already spoken for. The others are available for you to get dibs on as soon as they're finished.

If any are still interested in such items after they're sold, let me know and I'll reconsider doing more.

post-6-1129272160_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.