Do you have any illegaly configured weapons?

I haven't made any threats...yet. We'll see though, I'm gona have my eye on all of you!

ATF Man......what kind of limp dick idiot does it take to come here looking to stir up a controversy with folks. Get a real life and move on. We don't need what you're peddling here dipshit.

B...i....l....l....y....j....o....b....o....b

Has anybody else noticed that for someone acting in an official role, this guy misspells a bit too much? Id be interested in his IP myself as well as the timestamp of his website login. I do believe that one has to produce a government ID # upon request after identifying themselves btw....

well this is why there are laws. if this guy isnt who he says he is, well, he better hope we dont decide to report him. If you ARE legitimate ATF man, I think now would be a good time to properly identify yourself and follow procedure. You are illegally "watching us" as you so eloquently put it, and you are also tryin to use entrapment methods against my fellow users.

Hey guys ATF MAN is probably neither. Gov. types like their acronyms too much to shorten BATFE.(those with short johnsons need longer acronyms!). And we all know the man part is a lie!!

yea...ATF man...lol..

any particular illegal configuration you are looking for?...like maybe a full auto Saiga 12?..or could it be anything , like just a pistol grip or folding stock?..maybe a couple of hi-cap mags?...

why dont ya cmon over and pay me a visit and we can go over your search warrant...

what DOES the 'nick' ATF man mean anyway?..Another Trolling Fool?...lol...

if you are going to impersonate an American law enforcement official it would help to actually know American law and legal procedure....

oh yea..since we are free to say whatever we like in any public forum...ive got a great collection of illegally configured shorts you can sniff thru...

if you want to find my full auto Saiga with the p-grip and folding stock , along with my hi-cap mags...did I forget to mention the 40mm grenade launcher?...you will just have to get a warrant and come get em....if you have the balls....lol....

if , on the very unlikely chance , that you hold ANY official American legal government position , you will have to credibly identify yourself as such BEFORE anyone is required to accept you AS an official on anything other than Bull Squeezins..

SO!..show me yours and ill show you mine...

im going to go out on a limb here and give you at least the benefiet of a doubt on a couple things...ill bet you have plenty experience with finding the alcohol and possibly the tobacco too....but...if you want to track down illegal firearms across this country , it would be a good idea to at least have a drivers licence...try again in a few years when you lose the 'Huggies pull-ups'...lol...

p.s. just a note to my genuine fellow Saiga owners..no i dont have a full auto , etc. Saiga 12....its a .410...J/K..lol...

so dont ask me where i got the parts...lol...

Edited by Silverfox
:haha::cryss::super::super::lolol: Holy Crap Silver-I have tears coming from my eyes from laughing! I applaud your penmanship,words,valid point and the clarification on ATF regarding this character! I have to know,where do you hail from? If it is ok with you I am going to add some of your choice words to my file on 'slangs and comebacks' Regarding his ability to find the alcohol and tobacco- I figure some 'boones farm/Thunder bird' and a pack of Menthols-am I close? :haha::haha::haha:

thx for the feedback Thousand..lol...yea its all in fun eh...feel free to use whatever you like as far as comebacks...i stole em from someone else too..lol...i hail from Wisconsin recently , grew up in Chicago , did the west coast tour in my 20s (1980s), became an airman in 1990 and have been pickin up on these idiots for years..lol..once in a while i get the opportunity to put in a couple of words that make someone smile....i was just sayin what we where all thinkin anyways..lol...trolls aint all bad i guess , just gotta make the best of it...a lil imagination goes a long way eh?...and yea i was kinda thinkin the 'mad dog 20/20' thing and possibly a marlboro cowboy...lol....