Looking for 500 to 1000 bulk .223 bullets. Supply seems low on bulk bullets at a reasonable cost. Can anyone guide me to a site that might have a supply? Looking for 40 to 62 grainers and at this point would consider just about anything. Bullets, not loaded ammo. Thanks, Gapmaster

Edited by Gapmaster

http://www.iidbs.com/hitech.zkb

Been buying from him for over 15 years

3000 ss109 62 Grn. 5.56 250 bux, buy 8 lbs powder get free hazmat.

300 147 Grn 308 290 bux.

Got all my black tip from him before it dried up...... WAIT I think it dried up due to me and the 1919a6

Now that I think of it he's got alot of stock right now.

I think I'll have to fix that and get a order in.

And people wonder how me and my friends can shoot our NFA stuff all day long and not cry.

ETA: also on the UZITALK parts and accessories board I buy alot of 45 acp pull downs and 223 from a member called "kain3"

120 bux for 2000 45 acp and he always throws in a few extras.

I'm currently paying less than 121 bux for 1000 rounds of 45 acp after it's loaded.

Edited by armalite_ar50
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the links and ideas everyone. I did finally find some so it payed off. Does anyone have any experience with the non-lead .223 bullets as far as performance is concerned. I did see some of that on sale also, but side stepped it because I wasn't familiar enough with it. Thanks again everyone, Don

Thanks for all the links and ideas everyone. I did finally find some so it payed off. Does anyone have any experience with the non-lead .223 bullets as far as performance is concerned. I did see some of that on sale also, but side stepped it because I wasn't familiar enough with it. Thanks again everyone, Don

If you're talking about frangible bullets they are ok for paper and that's about it. They fragment quickly when hitting a solid object and they detteriorate over time. So not much good over 7-8 years old. Wouldn't bother with them if they are for various applications.