Hotties with Shotties! episode 1 "Tiger Lilly"

Just make sure she knows how to handle and operate a firearm. I like watching hot girls shoot guns but I dont care what they have to say if they cant even operate them effectively.

There is a chick who does gun reviews and stuff on youtube who's got alot of followers and is pretty hot but she can use the guns she's shooting.

A pretty girl shooting and talking about guns will get you more views than ANYTHING else.

What's her channel's name?

I agree with big-j.

And i'm gonna guess he's talking about this chick....

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissBattleBorn/videos

She has a vid or two dedicated to an S12 also. Wonder if she's on here?

• Like 1

ok wow first time I've gotten to watch this other then a super tiny window.

Kickstarter fund, get the woman some braces...

but damn gun safety course with her, for serious. I'm really glad shit wasn't shooting a rifle. Now I know why some people's comments were so guarded.

I'm kind of jaw dropped at how many no-no's she just broke. Get Lil' Sis to work with her, start with a super soaker or something.

• Like 1

but damn gun safety course with her, for serious. I'm really glad shit wasn't shooting a rifle. Now I know why some people's comments were so guarded.

I'm kind of jaw dropped at how many no-no's she just broke. Get Lil' Sis to work with her, start with a super soaker or something.

Yeah she was young and excited because it was her first time shooting anything. Before we even started we went over safety. Didn't seem to sink in deep enough. I edited out all but ONE of my "HEY HEY...STOP!" lol. That's most likely her last time shooting with Fitty%. I made a little joke in the video about the guys staring and at the end I said they were just making sure she didn't shoot them lol. I put that camera on the tripod and stood far away when she started to open up lol. The next "hotties with shotties" will be better.

• Like 1

Yeah she was young and excited because it was her first time shooting anything. Before we even started we went over safety. Didn't seem to sink in deep enough. I edited out all but ONE of my "HEY HEY...STOP!" lol. That's most likely her last time shooting with Fitty%. I made a little joke in the video about the guys staring and at the end I said they were just making sure she didn't shoot them lol. I put that camera on the tripod and stood far away when she started to open up lol. The next "hotties with shotties" will be better.

ya not a bad video, and good on ya for retiring her lol.

I was waiting more for your response.

I'm a little more serious about people at the range after my friend almost shot me. had a casing land on the top of his glasses and he reeled back with his finger on the trigger pointed right at me, I moved and out of some kind of fucked up reflex grabbed his hand and slammed it into the wall. The way I did it kept the gun from falling. It went off. Needless to say I don't shoot with him anymore.