The first Onion articles that made me a fan were "New York to Install Infants-Only dumpsters".

http://www.theonion....-dumpsters,847/

and the "Death Star to Open New Daycare Center"

http://www.theonion....e-center,19913/

post-4669-0-22280300-1347470202.jpg

LOL, I really like their "Cheat To Win" Lance Armstrong bracelet in the ad sidebar.

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 2

I hate it. It's much too hard to differentiate between the Onion and reality these days.

No, its not... watch them, and then the one with all the SPIN and "oh noez, how HORRIBLE!! " attitudes attributed to it, other than FACTS will most likely be the REAL NEWS.

The one you think is just normal UNBIASED REPORTING is probably the ONION!.

:smoke:

I hate it. It's much too hard to differentiate between the Onion and reality these days.

No, its not... watch them, and then the one with all the SPIN and "oh noez, how HORRIBLE!! " attitudes attributed to it, other than FACTS will most likely be the REAL NEWS.

000.gif

Hmmm, you may have a point there.

000.gif

Hmmm, you may have a point there.

Have you EVER watched "inside edition"??? That is the most DISGUSTING, SPIN-over the top, fucked up half hour of television " journalism" I have EVER SEEN! I refuse to watch it!!! It is THAT BAD!!!!! Talk about fear and hate mongering. Making the normal into the WORST possible social faux pas, etc...

My room mate had it on yesterday... :rolleyes: and I caught a few moments of clip.... but it was about someones baby in a little baby bikini... no different than ANYONE puts on an infant at any swimming pool/beach in the world... and they made it out like it was sexualizing the child! COME ON PEOPLE!!! WHAT THE FUCK!??!?!