Light primer strikes ?

Looks like I'm going to have to change the hammer spring , shot about 150 rounds yesterday, had 5 or 6 FTF , all light strikes , they all fired on the second go around.

I'm kinda behind on this one , been working on other stuff,

Who has a good replacement spring ?

What about replacing the hammer ? the ones I've seen (pics only) don't seem any different than stock.

Does anybody make a slightly heaver one? or is a heavier spring good enough?

I figured you guys have experimented enough to know , maybe save me some time and $$smile.png

Thanks for your help and support.

Looks like I'm going to have to change the hammer spring , shot about 150 rounds yesterday, had 5 or 6 FTF , all light strikes , they all fired on the second go around.

What about replacing the hammer ? the ones I've seen (pics only) don't seem any different than stock.

I figured you guys have experimented enough to know , maybe save me some time and $$smile.png

PM me your address and I'll send you one of my extra Wolff extra power hammer springs. Someone brought that very thing up on another thread and the Wolff spring was the overwhelming best choice.

JG

PM me your address and I'll send you one of my extra Wolff extra power hammer springs. Someone brought that very thing up on another thread and the Wolff spring was the overwhelming best choice.

JG

JG

Thanks , let me know how much .

now that you mention it , I remember reading that.

I've got a good memeory , it's just short031.gif

Are these Wolf Power springs available for sale?

I can't post a link, but do a search for Wolff Springs (spelling counts...). Once you get there choose Rifles & Shotguns, AR15 & CAR15, scroll down to Hammer Springs and choose the XP choice you desire (1, 3-pak or 10-pak. The 3-pak cost me $18.00 including shipping.

JG