To bad, was hoping he would be put in the pipeline.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/20/15305480-rep-allen-west-concedes-in-re-election-bid?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=3

He, for instance, equated economic dependence upon government — through programs like Social Security — to slavery, and West called Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a fellow Florida lawmaker, "vile" and "not a lady."

It's easy to say "I hope...." with regard to Mr. West's future and finish it with what I would like to see happen. But the only wish I have for him is that he follows his own path and does what he feels compelled to do.

Having said this I'll say I don't think we've heard the last from him.

Edited by Squishy
  • Like 3

whether they have a R or D after their name they're all scums sucking lying POS, their only goal is to enrich themselves and fuck over everybody else.

So what you're saying is Allen West is a scum sucking, lying piece of shit whose only goal is to enrich himself and fuck over everyone else?

Edited by Squishy

To bad, was hoping he would be put in the pipeline.

Me too but sorry bro, wrong kind of black man.

whether they have a R or D after their name they're all scums sucking lying POS, their only goal is to enrich themselves and fuck over everybody else.

You are both right, he did not tow the line on entitlement. True politicians are all scum bags, however I do think he was trying to evolve into something that did not smell so bad. If you want to get anything changed, you have to get someone in there who has the balls to do it.

• Like 1