Looks like the eye is going to go right over my house.

Right now, the local station is saying they are measuring 85mph sustained. Sounds like a coconut-hail storm on my shutters.

:eek:

k_dawg,

Hunker down and stay safe. Best of luck. If there is real trouble and we can help from this end and you can get word out, don't hesitate to ask.

Wolverine.

Morning all.

Lost almost all of our trees. But the houses here are fine. Maybe lost a tile here or there, but nothing serious.

We actually only lost power/internet for about a half hour. I was only 1 of 2 people in the neighbood with a chainsaw, so I was swinging it all afternoon getting the roads open.

Man, i'm sore. But we're alot better off than most people here.

Damn dawg, sorry about your trees man. I know exactly what that feels like. They took a long time to grow and can't be replaced. I'm glad you didn't lose much else. Good on you for getting out and slingin the saw around. I remember that too. Damn hurricanes suck! :ded:

Damn dawg, sorry about your trees man. I know exactly what that feels like. They took a long time to grow and can't be replaced. I'm glad you didn't lose much else. Good on you for getting out and slingin the saw around. I remember that too. Damn hurricanes suck! :ded:

Yeah dawg, sorry you lost the trees. Glad everything else is OK. Hurricanes suck but so do tornadoes, ice storms, and 12-15 inches of snow in 24 hours. Still, Michigan beats Commiefornia by mega miles.

Carefull Dawg, A couple years ago when Isabel came through here, I helped clean up the neighborhood, but when I got around to my own back yard, the sycamore attacked. Lost 4 mos. of work healing up old bones!

G O B