Where can I get an S12 ejector block?

We are a C2 manufacturer

I'm trying to find a stock or f/a modified ejector block. I was modifying a stock block and a tap broke off. I cannot seem to find one anywhere. Is there no source for OEM parts for these shotguns?

I talked to Rumore and he doesn't have any extra. Could any of you fellas point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Nomenclature: Specific part names, so we all know what each other is talking about.

It's no wonder Tony said he didn't have any extras, because there's no such part listed... http://webcache.goog...s&client=safari

And here's the diagram AND the parts list... http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/55377-my-saiga-12-from-start-to-finish/#entry521222

Edited by Yeoldetool

if you can't get a machinist to make one or if it will cost more then what dealer price is on S12, I would buy another S12 and sell off the parts of the fubr'd one. people are always messing up something doing garage gunsmithing ie. barrel, gas block etc...

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

No Factory Spare Parts Are Currently Available and it appears none will be coming in any time soon. Some of us have tried to have critical spares custom made with no success.

Others better $backed$ have made S12 carriers with bolts to come (?), but no other stuff yet. Time may tell. Yep...a nice platform with ZERO factory support. HB of (old coot)

• 3 months later...