Southern Style BBQ

3" magnum 00 Buck in the 8 round magazine and a .45 sidearm is all I have against something like this. Heading down to the Altamaha River in S. Georgia in a few weeks to thin out the hogs in the swamp.

Hopefully we may run into a few eatin' size. Yes I will use the Saiga for hunting this time. Real bushy conditions make this the perfect choice as a pump is slow and a semi-auto may jam, and these hunt back!

Snake

post-2029-1130351750.jpg

Just how big is that pig? Thank God for Supermarkets and the bacon section. Damn, that thing makes me feel safer on Kodiak Island than S. Ga.

Think 3" slugs would be in mine, and please tell me your .45 is reallt a 454 or some other hand-cannon.

Happy Huntin' :smoke:

This is deplorable!

I mean, who in their right mind goes around killing the little baby pigs. Should have let this one go and tried for an adult ....

Yeah, that is Hogzilla! No that's not me.

They recently exumed the creature, verified the size and tested the DNA. It's a pig! We will be close to the region where Hogzilla ran the woods. The low lying areas with alot of acorns are plowed a foot deep for acres. These things have multiple litters, can be hunted anytime day or night with no limit.

We walked over a sow with babies in the fog one morning...and I had to throw away my britches. We scattered and luckily it went for my buddy. She broke off the attack and we decided discretion was the better part of valor in those low-vis conditions!!!!

Stalking with the Saiga 12 recently convereted to PG will be way fun, and we plan on bringing home the bacon.

May they rest in pieces.

Edited by snake