I hate to let this piece of art go but feel it's my duty to help alleviate demand during these trying times.

I have a NIB 995TS that I'll grudgingly let go for 30,000.00. It is unfired except for 40 rounds to prove accuracy and function, and talk about accuracy! It put all rounds in the same ragged hole at five feet making it quite possibly the most accurate firearm of any type available in the world.

This is the upscale Tactical Stock version and thus has the accessory rail system for mounting optics, lights, lasers, forward grips, bipods, or whatever else you can jam on there. Comes complete with factory sling, disassembly tool, and one (1) hi capacity ten round magazine. Factory manual also included.

This weapon has not been cleaned in order to avoid damaging it's collector value. I'd post pictures but it's an ugly Hi-Point so you all know what it looks like. Besides, I'm too lazy. Act now and I'll include a copy of TacticoolTim's "How to defend your couch." at no additional cost.

THIS IS NOT A NORINCO!!!!

Moderators, please move to the appropriate forum if necessary, but don't hate on me too bad. I only posted in general discussion to maximize exposure thus allowing serious potential buyers the deal of a lifetime. I'm a very selfless person, after all.

Sincerely,

Tim

• Like 10

Ill take two!

Lemme make a few calls, get a second mortgage running, we should be GTG.

Alas, there is only one of them in the entire world (with this serial number). That's why I felt it prudent to price it slightly above the current going rate.

Actually you should really post it on GB for that and see if it sell........

That's actually a very scary idea Dad. If it did sell it might conclusively prove the Mayans were right.

I'm going to post my Glock 22 RMR'D for $3000 on Gunbroker and see what happens.

Or should I hold out and wait I might get $5000.what.gif

Why wait? Post it now for five grand.

While surfing around GB looking at high priced guns I came across this. I'll admit I've never heard of a TAR-10 and don't know what they normally sell for.

I am amazed at the workmanship and detail. Never seen an AR done up like this. But my real question is... Why does a 308 need a 50BMG muzzle brake???

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=322196026

Tim, TIM, TIM, THANKS YOU SO MUCH, I think we all needed a good laugh.

For some reason you can bring a bit of comon sence to everything and put a grin on our faces.

Thank you RED, that was exactly what I was trying to do. The whole thing was an effort to get a grin and to maybe calm people down a bit.

BTW, I forgot to mention my book How to defend your couch will of course be autographed. This thing is taking off like a Chinese designed rocket, having sold almost ten copies. Well, I had to buy them all myself but figured they would make great Christmas gifts. It's a win/win situation.

• Like 1

Tim, TIM, TIM, THANKS YOU SO MUCH, I think we all needed a good laugh.

For some reason you can bring a bit of comon sence to everything and put a grin on our faces.

Thank you RED, that was exactly what I was trying to do. The whole thing was an effort to get a grin and to maybe calm people down a bit.

BTW, I forgot to mention my book How to defend your couch will of course be autographed. This thing is taking off like a Chinese designed rocket, having sold almost ten copies. Well, I had to buy them all myself but figured they would make great Christmas gifts. It's a win/win situation.

The best post today, laughed my ass off!!!

I'll trade straight across,

(6) No longer available for purchase,

made in USA,

super long life with krypton gas mixture,

100 watt incandescent light bulbs. NIB

These bulbs are soft wite and do not have the 60 hrtz strobe of a CFL and contain no mercury.

I don't mean to compete or take business away from you Tim, but fellas, I've got one in .40 S&W that I'll let go for $29,500.00. Thats right, for $500.00 more savings in your pocket!!. I'm also willing to sacrifice six 10 round magazines for the low special price of only $1,200.00 a piece!

If you act now, the first nine buyers will received my autographed signature on each magazine with a genuine Sharpie black ink marker!.

But wait, there's more... If you purchase this rifle within the next 30 minutes, you will also receive" FREE OF CHARGE", the origional manual that came with this rifle!

**Buyer pays shipping for $1,699.00 for rifle, and $299.00 per magazine. Cost includes insurance fees. Shipping only in CONUS.