Finaly Almost done. saiga 308 wood

Well with the fourm on the frits over christmas I decided to finaly do the conversion on my saiga 308 Its been waiting for like 5 years. All turned out better than I expected. I still have a fiew finishing touches. to finish. like the handgaurd retainer. The part I need is sitting in the post office. I made the wood set my self. from an old piece of oak firewood. I added a little check bump in. It lines me up perfectly with the scope. Things get a little dusty running the sander. all in all Im stoaked Its like a new gun to me now.

post-9518-0-61090900-1356937388_thumb.jpg

post-9518-0-81921200-1356937416_thumb.jpg

post-9518-0-35929100-1356937443_thumb.jpg

post-9518-0-37006700-1356937471_thumb.jpg

post-9518-0-59980800-1356937501_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

It dosnt take that much for tools but if you dont have them I can see the expence of getting them. I am thinking of making some wood sets and trying to sell them on here when I get time. If I ever get free time.

It dosnt take that much for tools but if you dont have them I can see the expence of getting them. I am thinking of making some wood sets and trying to sell them on here when I get time. If I ever get free time.

I'd becareful saying that round these parts....poor BattlerifleG3 was swamped pretty quick when he used to do that.

• Like 1

I'd becareful saying that round these parts....poor BattlerifleG3 was swamped pretty quick when he used to do that.

yea I seen how much demad there is for good custom wood. I think I would just stick to build then sell. But with 2 little kids I would not have much time for now. maby if work slows down some.