Saiga .223 in great condition, no modifications made to this rifle. No problems, shoots great. Would love to keep it but ex-wife is taking me back to court, need cash. Includes one standard magazine. Asking $XXX (SPF) plus all shipping costs to FFL or face to face in SW Washington state.

Pics available, elokoman@aol.com This rifle is sold pending funds, thanks for the interest.

Edited by elokoman
Saiga .223 in great condition, no modifications made to this rifle. No problems, shoots great. Would love to keep it but ex-wife is taking me back to court, need cash. Includes one standard magazine. Asking $250 plus all shipping costs to FFL or face to face in SW Washington state.

Pics available, elokoman@aol.com

Give me a holler if the sale doesn't go through. I am in the greater Seattle area.

kayaker@war-is-hell.com

(be sure to include a subject in the email).

Saiga .223 in great condition, no modifications made to this rifle. No problems, shoots great. Would love to keep it but ex-wife is taking me back to court, need cash. Includes one standard magazine. Asking $XXX (SPF) plus all shipping costs to FFL or face to face in SW Washington state.

Pics available, elokoman@aol.com This rifle is sold pending funds, thanks for the interest.

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!! I wish I would have seen this sooner. I got the money and the fucking location but am too late. If this sale falls through please PM right away.

umm......editing out the sale price is kinda useless when others have uncluded your orginal post in a quote.

I thought commenting on the sales price of people's ads was in poor taste? :smoke:

Warning :Disagreeing with Bvamp will result in a 3 day ban.

QUOTE(Bvamp @ Oct 25 2005, 03:14 PM)

eh so what? could have sworn the rule applied to 922 compliance as well. it only applies to some states now, from what you are saying. not a big deal anyhow.

here have a three day ban caspian. Ive been very lax in use of the moderator options, and its hindered this forum instead of helping it. thats going to change.

How long are you going to carry that childish grudge?

Edited by DaGroaner

no, stalker, commenting negatively on someones asking price is rude.

I merely thought it was funny that he replaced the price with XXX, but if you scroll down you see the asking price (which was VERY nice BTW).

You're right, the sig is gone.

Caspian

p.s. i see you're making friends at ar15.com :rolleyes:How to make friends and influence people

Edited by Caspian
no, stalker, commenting negatively on someones asking price is rude.

p.s. i see you're making friends at ar15.com :rolleyes:How to make friends and influence people

Do you mean ak-47.net? Yeah, you do a guy a favor and tell a factual story and have your credibility called into question. Weird place, you a regular? Which brings up an obvious question: Who is stalking whom? :unsure::lolol:

Edited to say, that ar15.com and ak47.net go to the same message board.

Anyway, i visit there regularly. most of the time i go to the "Build it yourself" and lurk and learn. I can't add much to the knowledge those guys have. they are pretty resourceful when it comes to flat bending and such. My next project is to build an AK from a flat so i need some pointers. Once in awhile i go to the general discussion to look for group buys or find out about good deals.

I saw your "warning" and was interested b/c i figured folks here would be interested. then i read the whole thread and found out the rest of the story.

does that answer your question?

Did you make friends anywhere else? :wacko:

caspian

Edited by Caspian

what does this all have to do with a saiga 223 for sale?

...and by the way, Caspian, since it came up, I was wondering when you were going to take that signature off your name....it was very lacking in the accuracy department, as you got your three day ban for being a dick when i was having issues with a user, and seemed to be capitalising on that. I bet you told everyone you know that you got banned by me because you "disagreed with bvamp" and not what really happened, "being a total prick to the moderator in the middle of a major problem with a user, as if to contribute to the general dislike of said moderator".

now, BACK TO THE TOPIC!

Is this gun sold yet? I see you figured out that you can get more for it than your original asking price....

Edited to say, that ar15.com and ak47.net go to the same message board.

Anyway, i visit there regularly. most of the time i go to the "Build it yourself" and lurk and learn. I can't add much to the knowledge those guys have. they are pretty resourceful when it comes to flat bending and such. My next project is to build an AK from a flat so i need some pointers. Once in awhile i go to the general discussion to look for group buys or find out about good deals.

I saw your "warning" and was interested b/c i figured folks here would be interested. then i read the whole thread and found out the rest of the story.

does that answer your question?

Did you make friends anywhere else? :wacko:

caspian

I don't kiss people's asses to "make friends". I either hit it off with people or I don't. True friendship doesn't have to be forced or based on false fronts. To me, biting my tongue and not expressing myself honestly to avoid the possibility that someone might not like me and therefore not be my friend is simply out of the question. But you're free to live any way you choose.

it was very lacking in the accuracy department, as you got your three day ban for being a dick when i was having issues with a user, and seemed to be capitalising on that. I bet you told everyone you know that you got banned by me because you "disagreed with bvamp" and not what really happened, "being a total prick to the moderator in the middle of a major problem with a user, as if to contribute to the general dislike of said moderator".

you have a skewed memory. however, we can't look it up in the archives b/c you uesd your moderator power to delete threads and posts. what do you think members think of a person who starts shit then deletes it and acts like it never happened? you don't have to worry what i say about you. you say enough about yourself with your actions.

The truth is, I commented that i thought it was out of line for a moderator to post negative replies regarding a sellers asking price. You got bent out of shape when others agreed and that's when you got mad at me.

Then i corrected you because you (once again) gave out bad information. Yeah, i mentioned McUzis name and that pissed you off to the point where you flexed your moderator muscle and gave me a 3 day time out.

I think you take offense with members that treat you like just a regular member. That's how i treat you. i don't kiss your ass b/c you're a moderator. I corrected you on your inaccurate post just as i would have any other member. Sorry if you don't like that and if you want to give me another time out next time i do, so be it.

later

caspian

I don't kiss people's asses to "make friends". I either hit it off with people or I don't. True friendship doesn't have to be forced or based on false fronts. To me, biting my tongue and not expressing myself honestly to avoid the possibility that someone might not like me and therefore not be my friend is simply out of the question. But you're free to live any way you choose.

are ya sayin' i live by kissing peoples asses? i think you can tell from this thread alone, that's not the case.

Edited by Caspian
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.